Reviews for Maid for Me
chocolate and banana chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Please continue? I really wanna know the ending, i'll eat the person who steal your story!:D Continue, continue. Dont leave me hanging!
BeautifulSins chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
HAVE MY BABIES.(I've always wanted to use that line, haha)

But in all seriousness, stop.

Stop being such a wonderful writer because my very existence is about to explode from pure euphoria upon discovering your work.

And I just impressed myself with that sentence.

I'm just really gracious for this story. I can relate to many parts, and it's moved me so much that I've broken past my stubborn lazyness to make an account and leave a comment.

The first thing that got me all affected was Mina's mother. She's like my mother in ways. And then there it was. Left dimple when Mina's truely smiles? My hand shot up to my left cheek immediately. The one and only side of my face where a dimple showed up when I smiled hard enough. My heart's been shot. I've been spending the entire day - OH NO. MY MOUNTAIN OF HOMEWORK!- reading your stories. I'm so glad I suddenly started obsessing over dating sims and discovered your writing. I think I'll pick up writing again too. But I'd better hurry before I revert back to my overly-lazy self. And I do hope you enjoy my huge-ass reply. I tend to type too much sometimes.. okay, a lot of the times. Keep up the great work and I hope you write like, forever, haha (:
Rawr Supertastic chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Well, that's a harsh insult. Slut? Nope, scratch that, REALLY harsh. Oh, and I love the fact that you made Mina stand up for herself, God.
OldChocoMalt chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love the story line...for some reason I seem to like stories with maids or butlers in them...I wished you continued writting this version of maid 4 me but since I couldn't wait...I already bought the book...and it's awesome the story's a little different but the main things did not change! I'm a huge fan of your writing!
staying-gold chapter 30 . 6/2/2010
I'm very sad to see you discontinued this story...it was developing very well and I WAS eager to find out the end but sadly you didn't end it. Instead you change the story and charge people for it...sad I couldn't find out what happened.
Sarah Jane Bailey 13 chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
I think you should add more chapters e.g. sexy chapters e.g. Mina should have sex with jaiden and kiterin on the same night. Mina gets pregnant then Mina becomes an architect and then you should do there wedding, Then kiterin should burst in on horse on the day of minas wedding saying he loves her and he is the father of minas baby. Then jaiden and kiterin have a fight. Emi and Mina should have a cat fight ,then make up ,team up and bitch fight with the witch trio . emi gets pregnant with Aarons should also do a chapter talking about how Aarons parents died, and why he is such a bastard, ooh and Mina and Emi's mam should get married and will treat her daughters equally. Ivy and Daphne will turn lezbo and will fight over Danny but Danny chooses Isabella. and maddy will fall in love with Aaron but Aaron is in love with emi so emi and maddy have a emi has a mums new hubby is diagnosed with cancer he dies everybody goes to the funeral.
alwayskaty chapter 29 . 4/18/2010
please send me updates. my email is KSaevang at gmail dot com or collegemekaty at yahoo dot com
alwayskaty chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
Hello, I really love your Maid for Me. I am hoping you can keep me updated. Thanks.
angel chapter 27 . 3/6/2010
please send me anymore of maid for me, the online story. i am in love with it!
angel chapter 29 . 3/3/2010
this story was the best story i have read in a very long time... BUT i bought the book and was very very dissapointed! i was looking forward to reading the ending of this exciting romantic book... but it kinda fell flat. it was a good story, but... i like the one online WAY better. i would love if you finished THIS STORY bomee.

Sincerly

ANGELFISH
lovelie coraima chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
this storie is awesome ilove it!
c chapter 30 . 2/25/2010
i cant believe your not going to finish it
Ariyana chapter 26 . 2/11/2010
wow i have never read such a thrilling, romantic, and somewhat weird ebook i cant wait to read the book please hurry.
Ales chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
If u could finish the story send me it D: i am so sad about it a lot and yes i forgot to put it in the other comment(whoops)My Email is : SmileyS2Girl at gmail dot com (if u cant do gmail then do : gothkookie at yahoo dot com)
Ales chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN DX I am so mad at the people who plagiarize but why quit now! I Know Everyone Want To Know What Happened :
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »