Reviews for Maid for Me
rebekah chapter 27 . 12/14/2009
i am so disappointed. even though there is a game and a book, none of theme are like this story. i want to know what happens in THIS story... can you email me the remaining chapters? my email address is bekah812 at gmail dot com. please! i'm so frustrated because i spent my entire night reading this and i have school in a few hours now and got no satisfaction out of it!
casper chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
When is Maid for me going to be on Amazon? I don't trust the whole pay-pal thing. My e-mail is , if you feel like answerin me personally.
Gabriella01 chapter 27 . 11/28/2009
i love this story so much i even told my friends about it, it so cool pls write more if you could make the manga it would be cool pls continue pls your biggest fan Gabriella
Chrisi chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
why is the story i bought so different from this one?
SophieStar chapter 30 . 11/21/2009
so it's $11.00 dollars? can you buy it any were else?
Bluebaybiie chapter 30 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed reading Maid for Me even though it wasn't complete on fictionpress.

Good luck selling your book [:

You are a very talented writer who is able to give depth to the characters, something not many writers have been able to do lately. I hope you will continue writing because you are amazing at it.

Keep it up!

And may you forever be successful.

-Crystal
Bluebaybiie chapter 26 . 11/20/2009
"/

What else will go wrong now?
Bluebaybiie chapter 25 . 11/20/2009
O: what does Jaiden feel for Anna?
Bluebaybiie chapter 24 . 11/20/2009
They are so cute together! [:
Bluebaybiie chapter 23 . 11/20/2009
Emi disgusts me. So does Aaron.
Bluebaybiie chapter 22 . 11/20/2009
They should take advantage of Aaron being a smoker and make him run all around the court.
Bluebaybiie chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Does Mina know how to play tennis?
Bluebaybiie chapter 20 . 11/20/2009

Wow, you're amazing at writng.
Bluebaybiie chapter 19 . 11/20/2009
Good job with the chapter (:

I don't like Emi D: