Reviews for Maid for Me
Neenah chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
I love this story!

I've stayed up all morning just to read it because i'm just hooked on it.

This is one of the BEST romance storys i have ever read.

I have to admit though that the orignal is better.

You should try and publish that, can you?

But this one is pretty good to but i guess i just love the orignal. :P

Your a really good author.

But hey i really hope you do get it published, i would most definatly buy it. :D

So yeah i'll just rap it up here.

Great story, wish you publish the orignal story, and keep up the AWESOME work.
MfMtwilightfan chapter 27 . 7/20/2009
omg this was awsome. one of the best romance books ive ever read and i was really upset when i found u werent gonna finish it here.

i cant wait to read the ebook

send it to me!

.uk
Chloe chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Amazing. Simply Brillaint! Love the story better than the game!
Krystal chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hi, I say this story is by far the best i have EVER read in my life it has all you need in it ... the perfect description words and it links straight into the game. Now the tips i have are that you finish the story and put links that say who will you end with?"Jaiden?", "Kiterin?" and so on giving a story for each choice. That would make the Best story EVER!

-Thanks for the read-

-.:krystal:.-
shydee chapter 28 . 6/30/2009
to quote mina : WTFOMGBBQ ive been reading this for 3 damn days and it stopped. damn me and my boredom/love of reading. I need to read the ending. shydee101 at yahoo dot com
Jessiix chapter 28 . 6/29/2009
I love the story :) Too bad you've stopped uploading :( Anyways, I want the ebook as soon as it comes out ;)

jessicawang94 hotmail dot com
StrawberryRosexo chapter 27 . 6/27/2009
this story is amazing!

But I got sad when it stopped... I won't read the happy ending of Mina and Jaiden!

I would be happy if you send me the the complete version of story

My e-mail is princessaofmystery at hotmail dot com

BTW, I'm 'Wow!'
Blazeyboo chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
This is the BEST story I have ever read online!

I read your stuff way back when and just remembered like, yesterday about it and I thought "I wonder what happened in the end" I come on here and I reread all the chapters and got soo into the story... I click for the Next chapter to find your not making it on here anymore. I literally screamed, I was soo pissed but I read the new chapter with it from Mina's point of view and it too seems as though it would be really good.

But I would really love to finish reading the internet version.

blazeyboo at yahoo dot com

*hint hint wink wink
Wow chapter 27 . 6/11/2009
this story is amazing!

I would be happy if you send me the the complete version of story

My e-mail is princessaofmystery at hotmail dot com
Sad girl chapter 26 . 6/11/2009
I wanna cry!

Why? Because this story is awesome!

It was getting exciting then It stopped right here!

No Happy ending or something!

Now I won't be able to know if Mina and Jaiden will get a happy ending or not...I also don't think I'll be able to buy the book...

P.s. I knew this story because of your game: popstar!
Luffy-Kun chapter 28 . 5/12/2009
I prefer the original version, not that I don't adore this one. And I would be very happy if you sent the completed version of the internet version to me. Send it to me at xxthelastnightxx at gmail dot com if you could please. And let me say that this is my favorite story ever! Great work Kat!
Romaj chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow..

Just wow.

I always go on newgrounds, deviantART, and , just for your games. I was playing Popstar w.e on , when I clicked on the link to find out the cheats [I'm a noob. xD]

I skimmed through it, trying to find the cheats, when I actually started to read "Maid for Me".

I was reading it all night, forgetting about the game! Its amazing, and wonderfully written. I simply love it! I was actually in tears when I saw you weren't posting the end here. I was really getting into it too..

I mean, I thought Twilight was wonderful, but between these two, there is really no competition. M4M, ftw!

Anwyay, email me when the ebook comes out?
Alison chapter 28 . 4/21/2009
OK, no offense, but I think that the original version was way better, no matter what that pro says. You should publish the first version, too. I liked the original so much, I came online to read it during class. Seriously, think about publishing the original, a lot of people I know would just LOVE it. Please, please, PLEASE publish the original, it's my favorite story EVER and I really want to finish it! I'm not a pro, and you have no idea who i am, but please at least consider it! This version just kind of jumps into it, you know, it doesn't give a whole lot of background.
Twinkle star 1996 chapter 28 . 4/15/2009
.h.

i really want the rest of this fiction

i need it!
fictionwormxD chapter 28 . 4/14/2009
nu

we ned the end of the story,please.

please,please,please,please