Reviews for Cloying Sweetness
Chaser-of-Shadows chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
OMG PLEASE update!

This is so amazing, and I need a new chappie soon! D: I luvs Kaleb, even if he is a rapist TT
bingowildshadow chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
I love the story. I really like the word choice in the first few chapters, in the last paragraphs of them. I wish I could say which guy I like more, for I had expected it to turn out like a regular vampire novel in the beginning with Kaleb getting Ashley, but that last bit discouraged me from Kaleb, and Peter's pretty nice, but he's not as cool as Kaleb is, in my opinion. But that seems to be the way of the vampires in stories, but I think if Kaleb did something really nice or cool or something or other he'd definetly be at the top for me. Good job, please update soon.
MademoiselleS chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
aww i hope this story isnt over cuz it hasnt been updated in a while
via chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
Augh! I cant believe you cut it off right there! I really want Ashley to wind up with Kaleb though. I've always kinda had a thing for vampires. D Anyways please update soon!
AMM3485 chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY, Go Kaleb!
MeLove chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
That's horrible! My vote has been Peter all the way.

Good enough? Lol.
hades.daemon chapter 19 . 12/19/2007
i love this!

i am defiinitely a peter-fan!

this is so damn awesome!
DomOx chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
i'm shock but it is true about the sex thing...keep writing

signed vampira chica
FM Radio chapter 19 . 12/1/2007
Horrible woman. KALEB SUPPORTER ALL THE WAY! THROUGH AND THROUGH! Make it a dream, sort of. Make Peter have imagined it was Kaleb who raped him. Kaleb left after threatening him, someone else came, and they took kaleb's place, and Peter was so out of it that he couln't tell.
The.Archer chapter 19 . 11/30/2007
this is so good! probably seeing as i'm a peter fan though. it definitely was a twist, and i'm dying to see what he has to see. update soon!

your laoyal fan,

innocence
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 11/30/2007
update soon, I'm interested to see where you go with this.
EbonyANDIvory chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Oh wow! You are such an awsome writer!

But just a note... If Kaleb is a Vampyre, then he shouldn't be able to see himself in the mirror would he...?

Hehe, just kidding, i have a vampyre characer who whould DIE if he couldn't look in a mirrio to fix his hair every thiry seconds XD

Great begining anyway!

FAR
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 19 . 11/30/2007
Wow. Way to update... what an exciting chapter... I really do not like Kaleb... I want Peter to be out for blood. Keep up the good work. Hope to read more soon.
dancingflame315 chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
plus ashley should be with peter cuz what she feels for him is real . .. not some vampire trance. boo kaleb
dancingflame315 chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
dude. PETER all the way. kaleb gives me the creeps most of the time. i dont like the way he talks and he only lusts for ashley. go peter!
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »