Reviews for Through Time
Rosalinda Pink chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Interesting indeed. I really hope you'll continue with this, it definitely has potential!
impossibly-infinite chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Nice story and keep it up! :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
interesting..its different, and me like! plz update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Lol wow this is so interesting, a totally different way to write a story haven't seen one like this before!
January Skies chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
The repeatingness is slightly annoying. But I like the story, maybe though you should think of mixing it up a little?
ihrtbks chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Poor Erwin...lost to a girl in a discussion about war strategy; that reminds me of my history class. We sit there analyzing the weirdest stuff like how unlike the Romans, today's producers purposely make stuff weak and short-lived. I love the interactions between Aithne and Kai, and I especially like the way it seems as if you copied and pasted it and then changed just a few words.

UPDATE SOON!
Aww chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Hey...Aimar here...so you finally decided to update huh girl? Took you long enough!

Anyway, my comments:

Aithne sounds so much like you: you take sciences and humanities...sounds like Lily lee too...haha, seriously, it was total dejavu for me to read this!

Haha, and the "Kai must be very unfortunate" jibe is really so you...aww, i can't wait for you to actually say it to someone...it will be totally hilarious man..RJ! Hoots.

Why are you spitting bread out at me...seriously, i flinched when i read that part...i guess you have been dying to do that for a while huh...don't worry, my superb reflexes will dodge off all that bread!

Oh the best line in the entire chappie was "Chivalry is dead"...classic man...i am so gonna use it all the time and everywhere.

well, good luck with your results and hope you top for geog!

:P
specialfrancine chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
great story, cant wait 4 more, love the past/present thing great idea :)
specialfrancine chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
aewsome chapter, loved her beating the guys and showing how much better she is :)
specialfrancine chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
great chapter, loved all the different challenges, great as :)
specialfrancine chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
awesome as start, great story start :)
Limera chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
whens the update to Game!

seem to be neglecting that..
Forlorn Life chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
YAY STORY!
Whitedragon354 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Interesting idea. I'm a little confused, but that is my natural state of being, so i'm not too uptight about it.

Question1: Why did you pick basketball? from what i gather basketball is not just a 'boy's sport' anymore. Lots of girls play and are good at it.(at least in my neck of the woods. everyone seems to blay Basketball, Soccer, or Volleyball, and every guy seems to wrestle, play Football, or Baseball. Except for me, i'm a bookworm) It's not a big thing to play basketball, and if the idea was to parallel this with Knight training thingy, would you not want to pick a more 'boy's only' sport.

Question2: I see from your profile your from Singapore, so this question is slightly cultural. Is Archery big over there? I shoot and was wondering if more girls are involved over there. Here(U.S if you haven't guessed already) it is still a very 'boy's only' sport and i catch a lot of crap for it. ( along with my cars, hunting, and firearms addictions. sad, i know.)

I think that is what attracted me to this story. I like the idea of a female treading on male territory (it puts men in their place.) And she's doing so well! it makes me happy for this character. i love this story and with alittle more detail embellishment i think it could be in my top 5! i wanna know details, more character thoughts please! i like them and want to get to know them.

Sorry for rambling at you like this. You're probably begging the computer to shut me up by now. I hope to see more of your story very soon, i'll be watching it! Adios!

-Belle
jill chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
u r gonna update game! right ?..maybe you could update your profile and let everyone know about that
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »