Reviews for Along Came A Spider
awww...luuved it!
T-cat AKA TaraMafia chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
More please?
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
dearie me chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
d'aww I loved this.

Very unique and well written.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
adorable
Amopet4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw. Cute and wonderful.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was simply adorable! You made Zebedee's (such a cutely awkward name - it fits him!) experience as a spider so laughingly realistic, or at least how I imagine it might go. :)

"Could his many eyes have widened, alarm would have made them do so. Not this again! All he wanted was a cure, but people always assumed he was going to start flinging webs around or abducting babies." Haha! "Little did they know - he didn't even like children until they'd learned to clean up their own messes, and last time he'd tried to use his silk to build a shelter, he'd tied three his legs to a tree. It had taken him forever to get loose."

I really liked this creative and original oneshot. Excellent.
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hehe, loved it. Seriously my dear, where do you get it from? Your talent is simply marvellous and the story line was ingenious. It reminded be of Hoodwinked, though ... with the whole "if you want to know the whole story read between the lines" type theory behind it. But anyway, another triumph.
Cealex chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was adorably cute. Waoh I loved it so much. So so so so so much! I was totally hooked from the beginning with the nursery rhyme. This is such a cool idea! Slashifying nursery rhymes XD You should do MORE!

Awesomely cute! I just can't get over its delightfulness ;-;
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww! That was so cute, and so funny. I love the tie-in with the nursery rhyme. I think you should definitely write more like it. )
RavenclawMoose chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was cute. _ I read it this morning in school, and it made my morning happier and less depressing. You should definitely write more like it. ]

Moose