Reviews for Trials of A Forbidden Romance
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Hi there's just one thing I want to have clarified is amelias name lia or lea? You've used both and I wandered which one is it supposed to be
MidnightRythm1990 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Omg i knew this would be good because its by you but WOW! Mind if i help with ideas? we need to work on our femme slash story! Check my to shine its soo cute. its one of my better stories. congraats on staff promotion.
A Deep Secret chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
sorry i didnt read it sooner. i went on like 10 vacations at once. it was a good chapter. i like how your putting in whats going on inside her her head and getting to know the charachters. update soon.
PrettyAwkward chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Good chapter, yeah gotta give some backround to characters, instead of jumping right into the main parts. it was good. update soon.
Queen Of The Beautifuls chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
YAY! you updated! wh00t im working on mine..but...eh...ill get it done ...

anyway! great job,she reminds me ofme...a little anyway...hehe... so yeah, i love this story and i would have read the chapter sooner but i couldnt becuz i was in skool...(which im in right now and i should be doing homework but im not...hm) so yeah, update soon so i can read and adore you!

wh0t!
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I really like your story so far...

Your characters are great and I can't to see them develop as the story continues.

Update soon!

myheartiswaypastbeating
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I'm really feeling this story. For your first femslash, its really good. I'm going to enjoy finding out how everything turns out! ;D
Anon chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Aww...this story's really good. I can actually see Chana looking frustrated when her dad's telling her what to be. Keep it up!
A Deep Secret chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
wow... please update. i really like the line "see something you like?" i must admit its a really good line. would you mind if i used it in one of my stories? just wondering i dont want to steal your stuff... i will even give you credit... promise. well i think you should update really soon. D
PrettyAwkward chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
lol "See something you like" I laughed, that was a good part. Its a good story, Kayla seems like shes going to be some type of trouble. Its good, update soon.
Queen Of The Beautifuls chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
YAY! you love me! thanx for contiuing even if it ws just for me...youll get up there sooner or later. dont worry, when i first posted BP, (its a fanfic) i got nothing but as it progressed i got more and more. they just dnt realize how great an author you are! :D

well cant wiat til next chapter! see ya then...

PS: Oh yeah, lia is hot...
U-Know chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aww! This seems to be interesting! Do continue!
Queen Of The Beautifuls chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
hm, i am interested...are you straight? and just doing this for your brother, or bi like me? all Lesbian? it doesnt really matter, im just curious.

I thought id leave you a review since most of the time slasher fics dont get as many reviews, i know mines not as popular as i am on FFnet, but hopefully thatll change.:)

Well, i really like the fic, it seems like itll be a good one as it continues and i cant wait to see what happens. Im starting to fancy this, lia, she sounds hot...XD