Reviews for Lonely As a Dying Soul
Midnight voices chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
for me this is true. no one ever notices, and even if they did no one would care
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This is something that truly speaks to a person. This is something that I believe many people can feel akin to. It is very seldom that society will notice a person in trouble in need. Everybody tries to put up a brave front and yet secretly, a tiny portion of us hopes somebody will notice the pain and come to the rescue and provide the love and care that is so much desired yet so much denied. I hope that times have gotten better for you if this poem is based on reality.

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
shadowpreistess chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
You should ever try to publish your works in a book. I know I would by one. If you are interisted here's two sites for publishing.

I love your poetry it's awsome.
angel953 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
:O I am in awe! YOu take so few words...and suddenly like POW! you have just created a masterpiece! Amazing, Trully Amazing! I love this poem. It really speaks to me! I know that feeling really well...(especially lately...but we won't talk about that,) Anyways, great job you had a couple of typos though like on your 4th line where it says: "And when tears toll down my checks" checks should be cheeks. also on your eighth line where it reads: "and place it one this misplaced face." one should be on. other than that it was remarkable. thanks for reviewing me too! i hope you reach your goal by the end of the month to by the way.

angel953
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That's pretty sad, but descriptive. (Relatable, as usual.) Great job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
"and my soul is dead." Haven't we all thought that before? This really is pure angst, but it is good angst! Well, talanted I mean. It was really beautiful and flowed really well. I loved the images you created. It made me feel so...alone. Great job as always, and God bless.