Reviews for She Named Her Feet
Abbytjie chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this so much. I love the little girl and her stereotypes about 'almost sixes'. She's so cute and self-assured. Really an excellent story.
Silverleaf of the Forest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Absolutely perfect! This is just the right kind of cute: not fluff, something sharper and more defined. The dress up part sounds a little close to home though: there's a picture of me when I was six wearing the same sunglasses along with a pink boa, about 14 of the tackiest beaded necklaces you've ever seen, and a beautiful pink floppy hat. Of course, I didn't have sneakers, I had a lovely pair of ruby red slippers that shed sparkles everywhere I went.

In honer of this story I'm going to name my feet. The right one will be Ruth, and the left can be Naomi. Thank you for spreading joy with this story!

~SL~
Evelyn Rags chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was really well-written! It's a funny idea. I wonder why nobody's thought of it before. Maybe I should name my feet too. :) I think your "reviews will be returned" thing is clever, too, and you did get a lot of reviews!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was such a simple idea, but you really made it come alive.

The personality of livia came over really well too. I enjoyed reading it.
kb.arrera chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is absolutely adorable!

Totally natural and very real, this is well done.

Good job!
AlbanianAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very awesome! I love the capturing of childhood in this short work. I love how the little girl acts, it's so natural!

Thanks for the review!

~AlbanianAtHeart
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hehe!

Aww! That was so sweet!

My little sister used to have a pair of star sunglasses

Cuteness

-x-
Zonne chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is a fantastic charming story. The little girl is darling and funny and bright and lucky to have such a sweet baby-sitter. The fact that you dedicated it to Mia just makes it that much sweeter.

You have a wonderful talent for painting a charming portrait. I esp. liked the yellow star shaped glasses. Perfect touch.
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is SO cute! I have to admit that I get rather scared around little kids, but I can't help but love it when they do stuff like this! Thanks for all the AWESOME mental pictures of a little girl all dressed up and ready to go to the park!

Write on!
sarasoldaccount chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
its so cute i love it~!

not much else to say... ]

~sara
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was a cute story. You've taken an ordinary suburban experience and made it into something special. Very readable and special. I like how you planted your plot around a simple daily task, resulting in an effect similar to a snapshot rather than a full-blown and epic story.
Jordan A. Masters chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is without a doubt the cutest thing I've ever read. I totally believe that Olivia is almost six years old - you pull off the description so well I'm seriously jealous. (I stink at describing little kids.) I love the names for her feet, too - they sound just like names a little kid would give to things.

I saw a couple of tiny, tiny little errors, but nothing that absolutely jumped out and screamed at me "Look at me, I'm an error!" Just some minor spelling and grammatical stuff.

This is an awesome story. Good job and thanks for the laugh.

~Jordi-Li
GrannyP chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aw! Children are always so cute and innocent.

Great job with expressing this.

GrannyP
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Lol, this was an amusingly cute piece. Great job!

~Twilight Starr~
BeautifulAssassin chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aw...kids are so cute...although I've never met one who has named her feet. Keep writing!