Reviews for Point Of No Return
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
whoah. harsh. love it.:D
Kalianna In Da House chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Makes me think of girl power lol. YOU GO GIRL!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow...that was awesome. The way you wrote it was a little confusing at one part: who was the cheerleader? Anyway, that was really gorgeously written...sad, but wonderful. Great job! :)
Lustfully Enraged chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Ahh, the classic hannah revenge...
squeeeee chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
My heart is aching for her... What's her name?
Addy S chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
[Payback’s a bitch. And so was she.] LOVE THAT LINE!
xXLivingDeathXx chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
hahahahahahaha. wo! I tryle ADORED this oneshot. It helped my bruised female ego from the previous oneshot about the girl crawling .
Blossom chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I really liked your story very intersting.
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This was a good oneshot. I hate guys like that and I really would love to do something like that to a guy if one ever did that to me. Payback is a bitch. so is karma :(
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
ZOMG! This is my absolute FAVORITE oneshot of all time. You genius you! :-)
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
that's definitely interesting! totally agree that payback is better then crying over something. there was this girl in my grade last yr who got me suspended for something i didn't do coz her mum wrote this letter to the school about me so, naturally, i keyed her mothers car for lying about me.

Anyway, great story! you're an awesome writer.
miss-life chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Another one shot.

You keep on amazing me ;)

I liked the story, but not the payback.

Why?

1. By doing almost the same thing, she lowered herself on the same level he is(and that is not good).

2. If you ask me it was to soft :D She is suppose to be a bitch, not a bitch in training :P

3. I do hope she was equaly mad at her TWIN sister! It takes two to tango.

_Tina_
Angie chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh, this is perfect. I love it.
d chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
this should definitely be made into a series. not just a short story!
Tomcat92 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Deliciously evil, and painful. A swirl of not so vague emotions that is absolutely impossible to ignore. I loved it.