Reviews for dance
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this is marvelous. i love it.
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
We are all made to dance. We are all made to love and live. But we are also all made to doubt the facts we know are true.

This is amazing. I love it.

Just remember you arn't alone.

Kat
caralita chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i love the lines you started and ended this piece with, and your detail is beautiful. unrequited feelings can be painful, i've been before as well
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
whoa...you posted something.

i was/am very excited when i saw

that you had.

this piece is very refreshing

to your other ones...i don't know

how but it just is.

'i want to believe i was made to dance with you'

you have NO idea, how beautiful

that single line is to me.

i can relate to that single line SO much.

just gorgeous

amazing work.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You wrote this beautifully (strange way to describe it I know). You write with such feeling, I find myself relating to at least some of what you say. The ache I feel is very strong as well.

Keep it up.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
wow. The amount of emotion and realness in this poem is AMAZING. Props to you for making a truly beautiful and haunting in a way poem. Keep it up!

Faith
morbid-fantasies chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I know how you feel.

Wanting someone to love you, even though in the eyes of the one you love you are worthless. You don't know whether to die or cease existence. It hurts and you want it to stop...but when it stops you want it back again.

You want to be alone but at the same time you want to be with that one person.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
All of it. Particularly, these lines:

"i want to believe i was made to dance in white dresses"

& "i want to believe i was made to dance with you"

The thing is, you drive the whole point back into the poem with the last line with the thought started in the first line-and it is called something technical, I know, but I'm trying to stick to the English language at the moment-and I love that, in particular, because it sticks and makes the whole poem click, makes me want to cry (which I'm trying hard not to because, you know, I don't want to stain the pages of my Spanish textbook and, coincidentally, FAIL the test so, um, yeah).

Also, this is beyond amazing; I love it to pieces and beyond. I love it.

- Noelle