Reviews for Free Fall
Stormynighttrue chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Oh man I started reading this story ages ago! any chance of an update?
brinalovesyouxx chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
OMG can you please update soon?! This is so good! Ahhhh
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I know...My guest name isn't very creative, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for smiley faces :) :) :) :) SEE? Anywho, I loved reading this story and was wondering:are you still going to finish it!? I REALLY want to read more because it's just so dang good ;). PLEASE UPDATE-but if you don't want to, I understand...Just wanted to let you know I reaalllyyyy enjoyed reading every bit of each and every chapter. Cheesy, but that's just me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Woohoo! Smiley faces rock!
Unxious Custard chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Some really good dialogue here. Also, your writing is well constructed, with just the right proportion of explanaton and dialogue. I have a little problem with your characters though. At the moment they are very much cliche characters lacking depth and shadow. Paige in particular struck me as a bit of a cardboard cut out. That said, I find the plot interesting, and the build up of anticipation excellent. Good writing. I would appreciate a review of my story Psychics v Terrorists, as I always welcome feedback from good writers. I think sharing makes you a better writer.
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hi, I read a couple of your reviews, which intrigued me, so here I am reading your story. I like your premise - not just your average poor girl, but one whose mother is an actual whore. In this sentence: Fiona Hartley was the woman that had... I believe you should use Fiona Hartley was the woman who. As I recall from an English teacher I'd much rather forget, that is for things, who is for people. I loved this sentence: Rynne Hartley had inherited her mother's good looks, but thanks to her mother's reputation, she was unable to take advantage them. It had me chuckling for a long time. I enjoyed the anticipation of Hayden's plan, and look forward to reading more about it.
Kbelle1 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Please update! Story is great!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Arggg! This is a fuming amazing story and you just stopped? I know it's been years since you lasted updated and probably even looked at the story, but please finish it! It's written amazingly well and I really, really want to find out what happens to Rynne and Hayden! They're so cute! They just need to get together and accept the past. It would be cool if Dion slowly started to become friends with Rynne, even just tentative friends where they bond just enough to understand each other a little better over something like a band, an instrument or a game of chess. Paige is cool too, I like how she's genuinely starting to see the how compassionate Rynne is. And there are so many things left undone between Rynne and Hayden. You still haven't told the readers exactly why Hauden hates Fiona. And Hayden has yet to be awed by Rynne's talent with the cello! This story is awesome! So what I'm trying to say is; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INISH THIS EPIC STORY! Pretty please with yummy stuff on top! :P
f0r3v3rstr0n9 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
YOU CANNOT STOP NOW! Seriously. I am going to die of a tragic heart attack if you never finish the book! I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCh! /3 If your not going to finish it could you maybe (please?) send me an outline of what would of happend? (:
Juliet Scar chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Omg this is pretty amazing! Uhem, REALLY AMAZING! Its sad you didnt finished it though! :'( Hopefully... yet? Just hoping though. Great job on it!
foreternity chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
i love the whole story! even though its missing a lot of chapters...:( will you ever update again?
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Really great story and I do hope u get this. The story had to much potential for drama and angst and happy ending for it to go. Your writting is amazing and captures my attention immediatly! I love the story pleasedont give up! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I really love this story. Especially how paige is unsure and switching sides now. Pleas update...Since I know you haven't in 4 years
becca7193 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
seeing as you haven't updated since 2008 im sad i will never know the end of this story
twibbit chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
:) I hope you update soon ! I'm anxious to read the next chapter!
FictionPressWorm chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Oh, God! Please tell me that you haven't stopped writing this story! You can't just abandon it! This story is just amazing and one of the best ones on here! Please tell me that you just stopped updating on fictionpress, but still have it on your computer! Did you move to another website, or why did you just stop writing? I am confused because your writing skills are pretty awesome and the plot of this story is just mind- blowing! I kno that it has been four years, but will you maybe try to update it, or is this story permanently abandoned?

Again, great story! I hope you update!
621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »