Reviews for Free Fall
I Murder on Impulse chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Aw...the dad isn't so bad after all :)

xx
notwithoutyou chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
I love Rynne so much! After that speech who wouldn't, I just wish Hayden had heard it as well.

Can't wait for another update!
emilybh chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Update soon!

I love it!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Agh! The serious stuff is coming! I can't wait. I wonder if Hayden will keep with his revenge. I wonder what Mr. Winter's response will be when he finally finds out that Rynne is Fiona's daughter. I wonder how Fiona became pregnant with Rynne and who her father is. I'm thinking that maybe Fiona was really in love with the man, but he left her. Now she's a bit floozy... but I think that all the men who have affairs with her are like the girls Hayden date. They're at fault too. They're too weak to stay with her, and they're all stupid for using her as a sex toy. : Fiona should find some nice, single men.
Ciaobellla chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
this is such a good story!

i really like it, and

it is very well written.

please update soon ;)!
palmsaresweaty chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
well this is a cute chapter. I liked it alot. Rynne's character is more stronger now.
goldenspork chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
I thought the whole Dylan/Rynne conversation was interesting. :]
Reminising Obsession chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Did he just call u a whore?SOB...

Its a good thing Rynne is so nice becuase he would have been knocked out after even though he is upset for his son it is not those other girls fault,if hayden didnt care enough about them its practically yours anyway,so shut to put the blame on others.I hate when people do that. Anyway nice just confirms how good a person Rynne is and how right they are for each soon.
Good Girls Like Bad Boys chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Hi! I love the story, I really really bad for Raynne though, she thinks all those fakes are her friends, so sad. Oh well off to read more!
September Sapphire chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
this was cuute update soon :)
ophelia chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
i like this plot-line a lot...plz update soon...when is rynne going to find out about his little plan?
DrenchedinWine chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love your story so far! Very entertaining & a nice play on the typical romances. I know Hayden's going to really hurt Rynne, but I home he feels like shit after & makes it up to her. Because he's obviously falling for her a little! lol. Anyways, I'm loving your story & I hope you update soon!
BeingMyself chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
You called Paige page but other than that, good stuff. :)
Sincerely Yours chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Shoot. I wonder how hurt Rynne is going to be when she discovers their ulterior motive. But still, her mother is SL*UT. What the hell is wrong with her? Why can't Rynne talk to her mother about what she's doing, and how WRONG it is?

Okay, so Hayden's dad doesn't like Rynne. Does he know who she is? But the thing is, but should he be mad at her for ruining his marriage, when it was him who succumbed to Fiona's advances, or whatever? It's not like she had to tie him to the bed or anything. He's just being... weird.

But still. If I was Dion & Hayden, I would definitely want Rynne to fall and suffer and... just basically be in pain, even if it isn't directly her fault. It's kind of twisted, but still. Update soon? You know. To ease our confused minds. Haha.
Heamatite chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
please update...i am really enjoying this and want to know where it goes. Something like this has happened to a friend of mine recently and she was devistated so it is interesting that you have chosen this for a topic. I cant say that things like this should be written about but you seem to have really grasped the hatered combined with the confusion and it looks really good.
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »