Reviews for Free Fall
Ederra chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
He's not going to go through with the plan is he? I can understand why she never questioned their friendship because even though it's too good to be true, she wants to live in the moment. The plot's really good, as well as the characters.

I hope you continue to update this story...

-Innocence
TaintedInnocence chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
OMG !1 I NEED THE NEXT ONE! AW HAYDEN LIKES RYNNE TO! I HATE WHAT FIONA DID(even though i dont know the full story yet) But dont hate rynne for it
HappyCloudyChic12 chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Please continue?
Arisa chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
Please, I love your story to give up on it. I've been checking everyday for updates. :(
studentofwords chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
NO! I REACHED THE END OF WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN! NO! Please update soon!
justice chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Okay to tell you the truth...I love your story!

I hope you update soon. I really wanna know what'll happen next.

Keep on writing.
Alex chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
The last sentence of this story's summary makes me think Rynne isn't as innocent as she seems.
reizuki chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
i like this story..u did a great job..i can't wait for the ent chapter..
PreviouslyDead chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
Your right, the story line is geting pretty boring, so much so that its hard not to just skim read. But im liking it, so im gonna stick with it.
abski chapter 15 . 10/14/2009
darling! this story is really well written and thought out. nicely done!

you simply must update this story AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! i cannot wait to read what happens to the two star-crossed lovers in the future. i also want to know what Hayden's grand finale act of vengeance is. UPDATEE!

xoxo

abski
Roulala chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Waw! I just live this story! But please, don't be too hard on Rynne!

Hayden should just crack her heart and not break it to pieces! Or well not let her suffer for long... I just dread that moment... Even if the grovelling part to get back in her favor would be quite enjoyable...

Anyway! Really like your story and can't wait to see how you're making their story progress... Maybe it's his father who'll break the bad news... I mean, he obviously must know who she is (since she looks like her mom...) Here stop my musings!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
ah please update!
reader567 chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
I don't know what it is...but something irks me when I read this story.

I think you have a great foundation to start off with, but your characters lack depth. I wish you could have explored Rynne's relationship with her mother more...it seems like your skimming the surface.

You spend a lot of time exploring the theme of hate; how the school population is affected by Fiona's actions, and they hate her for ruining their family...but you didn't effectively address Rynne's thoughts and feelings on this. Wouldn't she arbor some hate for her mother also? Wouldn't Rynne feel embarrassed about her mother's profession? How does she resolve or cope with these feelings?

I'm trying to connect to your characters, especially Rynne, but I think Rynne is just too innocent, naive and perfect. I would really like to see a darker take on her character or at least more emotions from her.

But then again, I'm only on chapter 9. I'm hoping the story will grow on me.
CarBeck4ever chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
I LOVED IT!

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

Oh How I want to jump Hayden...and Dion for that matter. But he doesnt talk much. Please keep them coming.
hannah.pritchard chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
So many people in on the plan, I feel for Rynne, she seems desperate for a friend.

The story's flowing nicely but some bits seem forced especially the use of language - makes it seem a bit contrived.

Again some typos I noticed that you might want to edit:

"Paige was flirt..."

"I stay after every day..."
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »