Reviews for Free Fall
Justice Bana chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hey, I really like your new story. It's sounds very unique and I can't wait to see what happens. Good job!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was one killer begining, Hayden definatly is the snake in the undergrowth with very sharp fangs. Great work. I look forward to reading more.
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
great start to another one of your amazing stories xD

Please update soon!
Cocoa Latte chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
O_O Wow. What a story this is going to be! Seems wonderful! Many first chapters usually seem "fluffy" but this first chapter was very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
chocolategoodness chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
hey! you have a great story here.. update soon! cheers!
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
curious.soul chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wow, unique plotline!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
this is definetely a new twist i ahvent seen before, creative i like it. but to emagine to really bee the town talk, it doenst have to bee the whore, jsut be the one that everybody abhore, scary. how old is she, hayden was the senior but is rynne a junior or senior?

im looking forward reading this story. and this hayden i hope rynne is a hard nut to crack, he deserves it!
insane in the brain chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
OH. PLEASE write more! :)
WhamBamThankYouMam chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Ok well I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this is going to work out. It sounds really interesting!
Fallen-Rose-Petals-16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I can already tell I'm gonna like this story. I can't wait to read more! But I feel so bad for Rynne it's so sad that people actually treat people like that.
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Idol, yeah right. Jackass is more like it. Stupid prick probably doesn't read the Bible or else he wouldn't be planning revenge. Honestly, you people and your need to fulfill fleshy temptations. And I don't mean that in a perverted way. It would serve him right if he actually falls for the poor girl.
otter pop chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw. I feel bad for her.

I like this a lot, I might soon come to love it. ]
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
WOw. I'm going to love this.
Mimi chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I like where this sotry is going. PLease let it be a happy ending. Oh i also love your other sttories to. Keep up the good work.

622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »