Reviews for Eclipse of the Soul
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Cool chapter! You must update soon :D ! You must provide me with reading materials, lol. Ciao.
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Wow, okay. Interesting chapter, sorry it took me so long to review, I'm doing my A levels at the mo' so revision is taking up most of my time. Woo, new romance on the cards I see, lol.
tis me chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I LOVE the character Raven. Seriously. I look forward to scenes with her in them.

and it's all very interesting. moving on to the next chap.
tis me chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
I pretty much loved the beginning of this chapter with the choking on food deal.

again, i feel like you're advancing the story too fast. why are vampires trusting her with secrets already, when all she did was fall down a flight of stairs? I do like the memories bit.
tis me chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oo, me likes this one a lot.

but who slices cheese with a knife? cheese slicers all the way.

anyway. I love the characters. and the attic. but once again, I would say you should establish a norm, and then break out of it. It seems somewhat rushed. She should see the door to the attic and wonder about it, but not open it yet. then, time passes, she starts settling into her new life. and she opens the attic. and it slowly progresses. slow it down a bit.

but I love it.
daughterofbastet chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
o.O Wow. No more pizza before bed, ne? That was really good, I like it(of course). Keep writing, please

-DoB
AWorldAtMyFingertips chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Interesting first chapter, it's obvious your setting the scene so not much happened, but that's okay :) I'm interested, and the way your characters interact is very realistic. I like this and you're a very good writer, so keep on at it. I'll read more later after college :)

Cya!