Reviews for Mirror
surrealphobia chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I saw the length of this poem before I read it. I assumed since it was so short that it wouldn't really be thought provoking. So much for assuming. Anyone can relate to this poem and I truly enjoyed reading it.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
konban wa

Wow, this is just so true. Whenever I think about the characteristics that I hate to see in other people, I come up with all the traits I myself have. It's kind of sad, but if I were someone else, I probably wouldn't be friends with me. Does that sound confusing?

Anyway, lovely poem - if a bit depressing when you think about it. I don't know how many people really like themselves, you know? It's a strange thing to wonder because people -should- like themselves. But that's a different tangent to worry about.

Short, sweet, and to the point. Beautifully written. I'd love to read more from you (which I plan on doing just as soon as I have enough time to go through the pieces posted on your profile. Just three more final exams until I'm free to do whatever I want for two full months (AKA: work my butt off until tenth grade starts - *grin*).

Gute nacht

Zaijen

Ki o tsukete nee, tomodachi

Shalom

Paalam

-Shan-
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Interesting poem, short yet very meaningful.

Keep writing! :)
shadow-spirit chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
there is a real depth of emotion in this - i think a lot of us can empathise
seventhchords chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
What I liked about this piece was the fact that you've managed to convey your emotions across in such a simple, yet impactful manner. Nice work on that.