Reviews for Support Group
ProsePoetryandPotpourri chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Interesting. The ending did make me chuckle as it sounds like something I might say in horror myself. Interesting perspective on Eric's part, though.
bipolaroxymoron chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
haha I love that

"Hypothetical maggots...Hypothetical maggots of love!" haha best line ever
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
"Hypothetical maggots of love!"

-That line was pure genius. Amazing.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I know a guy that DID use maggots to clean out a wound. They are really affective! They eat all the dead flesh and stop at the good flesh. That is, if you can keep them from getting out and getting all over the hostpital room.

Now where was I? Oh yes, great story!
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I like it! I was kinda worried in the beginning that you were going to make fun of addicts or something and that wouldn't be funny, but no, you pulled it off! I disagree with the other reviewers though, I think that the length in perfect, if it was longer it would get way drawn out and boring. I'm adding this to my C2 right now!

Write on!
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I love the end! Maggots. Teehee.
Bickz chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Loved it! Short but to the point.
GottaLoveZach chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Funny! My favorite line: “Hypothetical maggots of love!”
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wow thats crazy! I like it
Colourful-Mess chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I have to admit, this did make me laugh. Especially the end line "hypothetical maggots of love"

I wish it had been a bit longer, but what was there was good

JAR
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
One correction: "and concluded, "and that's..."". The "a" should be capitalized. It's a new sentence.

Other than that very minor thing, this story made me laugh. The last line was especially funny. This whole thing is quite funny, especially how Eric gets all heated when he starts talking about the maggots. The mood is very good and it's well-done, despite its short length. Great job.
Christian Danielle Sanders chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love the last line. ] "Hypothetical maggots of love." That made me laugh. I hope it was supposed to.