Reviews for Because now I am free again
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Sad to see the woes that your pure dedication brought you. A moral there about focusing too much on one thing at the cost of others.

It's great that you are free of that twisted person's spiteful manipulations. Although it may have been an entirely negative experience, it did show one thing beyond doubt: That you have a truly deep and caring heart! Just try and make sure that no one else abuses it :).
lymli chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
that's a nice message, I think sometimes we want to be someone else but us but it takes time to realize who we are.
HelpWanted11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This piece is raw and passionate. I really like the emotive quality of this piece.

Keep writing,

HelpWanted11
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
the last two lines are so strong, confident, rebellious... wow :) The building of strength is evident throughout the whole poem, and the last two lines are perfect for your act of liberation. LOVE IT!
your scripted romance chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hey! Thanks for continuing to review my poems and things. I have been SO busy lately that I've been unable to review for like ANYONE, but I figured while I was here I should check out what you'd come up with since I've been gone. I really liked this a lot because while it was kind of angry, it wasn't complaining and angsty like a lot of this kind of thing is. Keep up the good work!
OctoberSkies chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
this was really nicely done! I think you have the coolest name by the way, hehe one of my fave singers if Norway :)
5by5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
wow I know the feeling, sometimes people can cloud your mind but when you get a new perspective of it all you see that you have to break away from the person.

Really liked it!
The blind palm reader chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
this is something that makes people really think.

its absolutely wonderful and written amazingly.

keep up the wonderful job.

(0,0)

/(m m)\

Love,

The blind palm reader.
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow. This is so good. I'm really drawn to this.

I love how you kept the lines so short and simple but they went together and flowed into one story. I liked how you express yourself and just let the words be. I don't know the whole story here but this poem makes me want to know more and read it over again. definately a keeper. : )
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
cathartic. really reminds me of Exodus a bit... well the theme does. (I'm a Christian. to anyone who is laughing at this, sorry if your Atheist state of mind can't at least respect my opinions.) The format is good and bad at the same time - as someone else said on the review it was really frustrating to read it at times. Other than that, simple but very effective. good work :)
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
If this is one of your best poems, I don't know if I can be bothered reading the rest of them. Almost every line started out the same and

it

was. so. .that.

. . .
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I really like the way you wrote this, those short sentences and so. You really captured all I think you wanted to say here in those words, it's really touching. Loved it!
Sophia Victoria chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That happened to me in elementary too. And boy, I had a tough time, I can clearly relate to this prose.
Sarah Supernova chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You are such a strong person, it wows me. I'm glad you finally realized what he was doing to you.. It hurts to discover that someone you trusted was using you, but it's good that you're back to you.
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Impressive, probably one of your best. Again you display your incredible skill of laying emotions bare. Many of your poems center on this person, so it is quite obvious that his influence on you was formidable for a while. Yet the last lines of your poem poignantly show that you have set yourself free from this. It is an encouraging thing to see. I especially liked the last 9 lines. The way that you spaced the words so that they each had a separate line really added to the effect. All in all, very emotive, and yet another success from the Reverse Edge Blade (random note, is there a story behind that name?) I look forward to more works of poetry from you.