Reviews for Hades is a Java Junkie
StrawberryJell-O chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
add oil

btw try the book city of bones its by an auhor who used to write harry potter fanfiction its not vampires but still supernatural

p.s. loving the characters
destroyed perfection chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
too lazy to sign in. add oil definitely! I love greek mythology in general, but Persephone/Hades is my favorite. I'm jumping for joy because this is a very interesting take on the myth. I wanted to do something skin to this but it never flew off the ground. I just read your Angst In My Pants story before this. Tis very good. Jules sounds very...deviant...perhaps...a turncoat of sorts. yes turncoat. anyway, keep on writing!
1overE chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Add oil! Eclipse rules, and umm... yeah... Most of my thoughts just evaporated. D

-Biohazard, the review junkie.
1overE chapter 2 . 1/19/2008

that was interesting

a new hottie

sigh

lol

can't wait for the next chapter :)

izzie
Birds and Boats chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
i love your stories but sometimes i feel like i'm 10 again and attempting to read jane austen, meaning, i get the gist but some things just screw me up. If you catch my drift. I actually read the beginning of the first chapter, than stopped and promptly forgot about it until today when i got an update e-mail for chapter 3. I'm glad i read the rest, very very good. I'm also a huge fan of the star tattoos, that go by your eye, y'know, although i always saw them as a girl tattoo.
Carmel March chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Wonderful, wonderful story. I love this! You've got interesting, likable characters, a clever storyline, and a great style of writing. I can't wait for more :)

Carm
phon chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Super story, interesting idea. I like your style of writing. Update soon!
Seraphic Deviltry chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Hey, hey,

I like the way this story is starting out.

Probably has to do with the fact that I went though a major Greek mythology stage(obsession)about a year ago. Anyway it sounds really... is COOL the word I'm searching for? Yes probably.

P.S. Is Aria Kore?

-Seraphic Deviltry
FHJL88 chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
This a really good story!
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
naw

so cute

i love gwen!

so adorable

but ooh

his secret is revealed!

and she finally has a job

now if only i can get a job as easily as she did!

lol

can't wait for more

izzie
Sekhra chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
You are amazing.

It's unfair that you're so amazing.

Why can't I be as amazing as you? *sticks tongue out since the :P smiley is really unsatisfactory*

I love your details.

More information on Led/demons/Hades (the person and the place) to follow, I hope. You've got great style.

And Gwen is really a cutie pie hunny bunny snuggle munster whatever.

I speak a little Japanese, but I'm kind of low on endearments. 'hime-chan' would roughly translate to 'little princess', and 'iimoto' is 'little sister'. If you need it, 'nii-chan (or san)' is how Hayden would say 'big brother', and 'onii-san (or chan)' is how Gwen would say the same. Not that she can talk yet. But hey. Um... 'ai' is love. This isn't Japanese or greek, but I know that 'darling' in Urdu (it's a Middle Eastern language, I think specifically Pakistani, since I learned it from a Pakistani friend) is 'janni', alternatively spelled 'jani'. Maybe it would be a word that Aria knows. Have you ever noticed that 'would' has a really strange spelling? It should sound like 'whoa-la-duh'. But ANYWAY.

Add oil, though I've forgotten what exactly that means.

Thanks for writing.

-Sekhra
philipa1234 chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
really good. excited for more.
Point Zero chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Oh! Awesome chap dude. I love the supernatural elements already.
Point Zero chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Awesome start. I want to see where this is going...