Reviews for Kiss From A Lover's Fist
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I think you wrote it beautifully. The story wasn't a happy one, that's for sure but you wrote it in such a way that it stings the heart. So well done.
real men don't hurt women chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This leaves me speechless, I applaud you on standing up for women and trying to shed light on domestic abuse and it's survivors. I think pieces is really well written and you've done a brilliant job portraying what it would be like for a woman in a situation beyond her control. Nice work!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow...I'm shuddering. That's so scary! But it was so well written...so scary...
Strictly No Violence chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I can't see how someone could be so cruel. Somehow, I understand her feelings, even though I haven't had a violent boyfriend myself. A very touching story that opens up innocent eyes that have see only goodness onto the more horrible part of the world that some don't know about as they are well-covered.
Pixie-Twix chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
i liked it, and i think it would make a good long story.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wickedness! I loved it. So, so, so heartbreaking beautiful!
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That is so so so sad... I feel sorry for her. Anyway, pretty descriptive! I really liked it!
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow. It's so pretty, especially the last line.

Is there any chance of you continuing with this and like, her escaping when she thinks she's pregnant? But then again, it would kind of break the spell, so maybe not.
Won't-wear-a-Halo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I absolutely adore this story. I never understood why a woman could stay with such a man but I guess it's not for me to understand.

I must say you've described the feelings wonderfully. This is the life a friend of mine leads and it's scary to read this but it's the harsh reality and nobody can safe those women but they themselves.

Great story!
na chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Wonderful work but way too many adjectives. You seem to try to shove as much as you possibly can into each sentence.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »