Reviews for Hey God Lovers
Sentio Infirmum chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
THIS REMINDS ME OF A STORY!

And so I am going to tell it to you.

I have a friend who is an athiest, a true God-hating, church-mocking hater of everyone. I have a cousin who happens to be a Catholic schoolgirl, a real God-loving, church-following preacher of morality. Now, she likes to text my friends because she doesn't have many, and she found his phone number in my phone and didn't know who he was- so she said hello. They totally hit it off, of course. They talked for hours. Then, at one point, I mentioned to her his faith (or lack thereof). In a frenzy of "soul-saving" fervor, she suddenly preached to him the joys of her religion. Now, he'd been warned that she was raised "one of those" but was a bit taken aback, and really irritated. So he said, "Leave me ALONE!" followed by a few rude comments...

They don't talk so much anymore.

This made me think of that.
Caffeinated Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
wow. an atheists heart revealed. i totally understand your point, even though i am a nearly confirmed roman catholic. it would notally piss me off if people kept trying to tell me that god isn't there and that i am doomed to something horrid in the afterlife. very good, pissed off mood emanating from this. i like.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
COME TO GOD, ROWAN! COME TO GOD! HE'LL FIND YOU! HE LOVES YOU!

xD Nah, don't worry, I haven't gone "God-lover". Great poem. It's funny, yet sincere.

.:PQ:.

PS I hope the beginning of this didn't freak you out O o

_
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing. I just imagine all these messages in your inbox and you pulling out your hair as you read them. Really, it's a funny image.

I like your poem, its honest. Great job.
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Good point. People who impose their beliefs on others always annoy me. Well done for putting that down.
codyj chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
No, we won't stop trying to convert you. We don't convert. God does. I enjoy bugging people. You're welcome.

Love,