Reviews for Rain or Shine
airen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is a great story. I have only read 3 stories from you so far and 2 of them are stories with sad ending. I really do love writing sad stories though I never realize until now how I hated and love reading them at the same. You make great fics... More power to you and your stories!
andi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

you HAVE to do an alternate ending.

pretty please!
randompasserby chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
damn that was beautiful. if only... sighs.. :(
One Last Kiss chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was definitely a tear jerker allright.

Damn you :p

This was really beautiful.

I think you did ok with the british references, allthough i've never used the words 'parky', 'cack', 'a cup'a char' or 'tyre kicker', but maybe they're just traits of London rather than the whole of Britain.

This was awesome.

Kadie x
ophelia chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
no no nononononononoo why!
found.eventually chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I.. Uhm.. Wow.

I wish I could say more, but my brain completely blanked out on me.

Loved it. Loved it, loved, it, loved it.
pete's sake delete the account chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very sad, very pretty. I would love it if somehow he didn't die though...
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw. This was such a beautiful story! I only wished he didn't die :(

Amazing job.
J chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was really good! it was so real and full of emotion!i coul've cried! i can't believe you let him die! argh! so sad! anyways, keep up the great work
ilovetheopera chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i can see why this won! i really did cry. not a lot though, which is okay still :D i like the way it was not too emotional to be unrealistic, in particular. the way you managed to tie up all the loose ends is very neat.

it's also awesome you're singaporean :D
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was really sad! Really good though, you wrote it incredibly well... Just, sad, but good job!
lrazorbladel chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I hate you for killing him off. Then again, the story wouldn't have been the same if you hadn't killed him off. Damn. I hear my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces and yes, you certainly fulfilled the criteria because I just cried my eyes out. You're a good writer. I loved "They Call it a Cliche" too. [:
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Some of the transitions between time and place were a little rouhg. I would have liked something that made me feel like ten years had passed instead of it simply happening. I also thought that it was odd that Easton "left" Casey anything when his death was so sudden and unexpected.

Overall I think that it was a cute story. The ending was my favorite part.
frigoetmoi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow ! go, you ! :D
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh god. I cried so hard. Never make me do so again please. Oh god. Why? Oh my god.

-Steph