Reviews for Rain or Shine
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
A beautiful story! But we never knew the word cooties over here in England!
xonea chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
ok, that was really, really good.

it actually made me cry...

oh god, why did he have to die?
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is so touching!
Teresa chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well.. right now I probably look like a dying dog to my sister and dad, seeing as I am crying my heart out. That story was amazing. YOU are amazing! Seriously... you have a knack at writing sad stories. And that story was extremely sad. Well - only the end. Oh God do I love this. The end... wow, it just made me want him back ALIVE! And I barely even knew Easton, but... uhh, I just love him. I think the last few lines was the part that made the tears fall. Really, he dies RIGHT before she's going to see him and he loved her and she loves him... and it's all his drunk friends fault! AH! These are like those sad stories where you hopelessly wish over and over that the person will magically come alive in the next chapter or something because it just seems far-fetched that (he) is dead. THIS is the best one I have ever read like that, but I've only read a total of three like these (it's kind of rare for me to find AND read one). So I just wanted to state my immense love for this (very) long one-shot, which better win that challenge! You did a great job with the no "said"s... had I written one... wow, I wouldn't have been able to make people cry :)

Yeah... I think my declaration of love for this is long enough

:D Teresa
The Righteous Critique chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Here's the deal. Your story was adorable, and my bone to pick does not lie with you. Rather, it lies with the SKOW awards people. I will not be jerked to tears after I have read that I am to be jerked to tears, cheapish?
Tecna chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
id you have to make it a sad ending? Man I feel like crying! Aww, that totally broke my heart! You're cruel (glares) but at the same time awesome, this is a brilliant fic! I love it!

Btw, how are you feeling now? I hope you are doing well and btw, about GCSEs, I'm doing them currently, it was my first paper today, that's why I couldn't read the fic yesterday, I won't be around after this for two to three weeks, so don't worry if I don't review. But brilliant fic! Loved it! (Why did you have to kill him for?) -sigh-

Tecna ;)
Lientje46 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Hey! I've already told you that I love this, right? It's such a beautiful one-shot! I loved everything about Easton; his character, his looks, his name... Why, oh why did you make him die? LOL. I thought the whole ribbon thing was adorable. At first, I expected it to come up again, but then he died and I gave up on hope. But you made it come back in the end and it was adorable. The bond between the two characters was amazing. The first time when they saw each other again, made my heart warm. You have a very good chance on winning with this. Well done!

X Lien
MyChemistryCascade chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
omg, that' so sweet! i love it! awesome! *no 1 on my fave story lists!*
wigglyjess chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
AW! man Louisa that was so awesome. i totally cried lol. it was definately worth the wait for more of ur writing. now i know what u meant when u said the weather outside was reflecting the mood of your character lol. it was great! i am about to go read ur LJ now. man it's so freezing cold here...i need a jacket. anywho. i've gotta go now. got work again. ugh...well i shall speak to u laterer. love ya! great work on the fic. loved it.

Jess!
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
oh why did you have to make him die? i wanted him to live and for them to live a nice, happy life together. this just makes me want to cry! it's so good, a beautiful piece of writing. but so sad too! ~ Alenor.
jekodama chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved it, and yes, it made me teary, specifically the part when she was talking to him and he was unconcious. But the ending has me slightly (more than) confused. Did he actually die or did he survive? I don't get it!

Could you please be a doll and clarify that? maybe a note at the end of the story? pretty please with sugar on top?

And The Zutons make me HAPPY!
HawkDancer chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aw, why'd you have to go and make it so sad? Poor Casey, poor Easton... Even though I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to him... This should definately win. .

Happy writing!

~Hawkdancer

P.S.- This is going up on my faves. .
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
No tears, but definitely an audible sigh. It's so cute!
glamoureste chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
oh, man, the most freaking amazing one-shot ever.

it did make me cry.

i love the last two ending lines the most, those were adorable.
bLuEbEaRgR chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I love this story! )

I'm the emotional type. lol

I find the emotional stuff more interesting hehes )

great job!