Reviews for Forgetting Wesley
moon01234 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This looks very interesting. What will happen with Wes when Mac re-sees him? Would Mac be able to forget Wes? Or will Wes go see Mac again?

more please (even if it's been more than 4 years since you have updated the story.)

If you aren't planing on continuing it, would you mind if I take over?
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I haven't started reading this yet, honestly, but you misspelled feeling in the summary. I don't think you should have to describe Wesley in an A/N either. You should be able to describe the important stuff throughout, I think.
Freak-of-Spade chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Aw, i cna't believe your story onyl got 4 reviews yet...but this is how the world goes...genius oftne is left unrecognised...I should know...(thanks for the review by the way, you rock!)

These are great beginning chapters! The characters you introduced are very appealing and interetsing (to say the least) and it looks like your story has some seirous potential...in other words: write the next chapter NOW! In fact: if you want, i'll even bribe you: if you write the next chapters quickly enough, i promise that i'll be become a regular reviewer of this story, and review every single chapter...how does that sound? So please? Update? Yaye! Thankyew!
Koukasen chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
OMGosh! Mac is gonna be raped! -cue Wes's entrance involving a metal baseball bat- Just kidding.

Anyways, great chapter, the guys are...intruiging, to say the least.

(and I would have called him Rae, just for some diversity, and to not mix him up with Mac from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. lol)

Please continue, and thanks for notifying me! _6
Koukasen chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I think you should continue. I liked it and I want to know what Mac's job is gonna be.

Poor Wes! As I told you on your guestbook, my real name is Wesley. .

But I would definately like to know more! _6
me-so-gay chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hi! So far so good. I like the characters, but I prefer them to be skinny and pale instead of muscular. Muscles scare me :-O
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love how this starts out and you should definitely write another chapter!