Reviews for The High School from Hell
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I actually was excited to read this, what a shame. Don't let good reviews from preteens who don't know their grammar fool you. This is two-dimensional, boring, unoriginal and just kind of made me want to throw up in my mouth.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Your use of the non-existent word "Jebesus" alone made me not want to read this story for a while.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This reads like a very bad parody
phantasiluv chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
I lurve this story like nothing else! I even adopted someone of the phrases and terms...5 stars
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
This was fabulous! Weldone!
I loved it.
-Cookie Seller.
mydreamadventure chapter 31 . 10/1/2012
hahaha i really enjoyed this! the characters where well driven and hilarious! i feel sorry for the coach though haha
ndagutierrez chapter 31 . 5/21/2012
Awesome story! I find myself smiling while reading this. Haha. But when I read the epilogue, my jaw dropped. I thought it would be a happy ending but, GAAAAAAH, Matt! Really, I kinda hate Matt for leaving Addy. Haha. I'm thinking if I should remove the epilogue from my memories or if I should read the sequel. Obviously, I'm pretty much affected by this since I spent my entire day reading this. Hahaha. I just love it! Thanks for sharing this. :))))
Brightheart chapter 30 . 11/15/2011
love the story. it's amazing. one of the best.
thecountrychick chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
awesome story!
donfearsnothing chapter 31 . 7/16/2011
YES! A sequel is very much in order. I love the initial concept!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 30 . 6/17/2011
I love Addy! She is so cute! She reminds me of my nephew, who happens to be two and a half... But cute none the less! Anyway... I love the way Matt looks. His hair is just...jkl;asdf I have a thing for guys with awesome hair. Nathan was also really cute. Anyway... I'm going to leave you alone now. Bye!
Simple Wish chapter 31 . 12/5/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

like it has to be my new favorit book in the wolrd! AH so excited there is going to be a sequal! yayayayay

thankyou so much for writing this! your awsome!
heyyitsmeexo chapter 31 . 11/23/2010
i loved this story! it was so random and awesome :D
herosaver chapter 30 . 7/18/2010
I love this story! it was soo amazing.
Abrasive chapter 30 . 7/9/2010
There is an inanity to your writing style which can be torturous. The stream-of-consciousness of Addy's narration which constitutes it is flat and confusing, a trait which transferred onto your characters. Matt in particular needs a lot of work. Currently, he's nothing more than a walking cliche - there to be hot and (supposedly) annoying.

Some funny moments were good but not enough to distract from the lack of adequate description (both with regards to setting and character). Although there was also some good plot devices, they need to be supported by thorough and detailed writing.

Furthermore, the inner monologue was arbitrary and fucking irritating since it did nothing to enhance the plot. It actually looked lazy: rather than attempting to write proper character development you chose to utilise a very simplistic, two-dimensional and somewhat trite approach.
313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »