Reviews for Trouble
jfranco14 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Secrets chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
You...you...YOU KILLED OFF HER GRANDMOTHER!? WHY,YOU IDIOT, WHY!?
Amazinglily chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Oh my god it was awsum I was reading it and I was rolling on the bed with laughter. And my brothers and my dad were like why r u cackling and i just couldn't stop to answer them. I reallly loved Reese as she's so chillaxed even after going through so much. She really can't be serious for more than 15 minutes and I just happen to be like that. My friends just stare at me as one sec i'm talking abt depression and death and the next i'm laughing at something totally stupid. i just hope i'll get a guy who knows how to deal with it just like Remmington who I luuuuurve ! anyway I'll shut up and end by saying that i thank God that my sis told me to check this story out and me being the angel i am (not) did that. hope u keep it up it was a joy reading it.
Phayre chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
You have the most HILARIOUSLY ridiculous chapters. And a/n 's. I haven't laughed this much at a fix since Hiring a Hooligan, and that was a month ago. You are amazing!
E.L.J.J.J chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
This made me crack up. Personal cream and Borris is Screwd. XD
Freedom's songstress chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Awww! This story was a pleasure to read and many times had me laughing out loud...I really enjoyed it!
Hammsters chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Something gives me the idea that you like anime...haha. I've actually only ever watched one anime. It was called Princess Tutu. It was a trainwreck, but for some reason I can't even begin to explain, I was addicted. Yup. Love the story!
Sammi chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Why would anyone care that she has a bf? Who would make such a big deal about something like that. Why is that so dramatic for her?
weeeoooooghh chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
lol now not everything is made in china since their labor costs are increasing... Ok just wanted to put that out there, let us continue reading!
Zaina Anastacia chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
Ames...(yeah your new name has arrived! Hope you like it.) Apparently I never went all the way down to the bottom of your stories, since I never came across this :) and it was really cute, not to mention fairly well written. Most people's early work is frankly sort of...total crap. But I enjoyed this pretty thoroughly, and I enjoyed Reese's personality. And have you never had Reese's peanut butter cups? Actually, you probably have by now, since you wrote this a few years back, but still. I thought their relationship was a bit confusing to be honest, and that it deserved more development before she became his fiancé than it got. Aside from that, great story!

Zaina

Say it with me now Ames.

Zay-nuh

Z.A.I.N.A (or just go on saying stacey I guess.)
Lady of Cambridge chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I can't get enough of thi story! I was hooked right on the first chapter!
Izzyswims chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
god they are so stranger, but your story was amazing
TheWomanBehindTheMask chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
"I love you Reese, wherever you are, when you come meet me in heaven...I'll get you back for those damned tea bags." favourite line ever!
subtly.obvious chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
i loved the story up until the part where the grandmother died. after that, i just got really confused. She was reese's only sane

(somewhat) family left wasnt she? i mean she loved her. so wouldnt her death leave her devastated? she should have been mourning. also if someone's grandmother died, im sure they'd be let out of school anyways. and i think the reese remmington thing went too fast. he should be helping her in her time of need, not making a move on her. Also, since she's underage and all, shouldnt the problem of who she was gonna live with have come up sooner?

im sorry, this isnt a flame, just suggestions. i tried telling my brain to ignore it all but i couldnt.
pterodactylion chapter 19 . 10/6/2010
You inspire me so much, it's absolutely crazy !

A great read, by the way (:
263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »