Reviews for Trouble
TruelyBlue chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
Love, love, love! I'm surprised though that Remington's parents didn't question the whole fiancee thing, but I guess their just cool like that.

Personaly I'm a canadian girl so I say cotton candy but I spell humour and colour with the "u". Without the u in colour it just looks wrong. (That's probably just me though).

Another good chapter! Update soon!
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
Oh flipping God.

UPDATE SOON, YOU FOAM-EATER!

: Z
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 15 . 10/6/2007
OH MY GOD!

MARRIED?

HOME-MADE RING?

LOVE?

And what's with the weird text you sent me today?

"lol sorry for repeating myself then. Imma going to draw a pic of what I think Jesse from the mediator looks like."

O_o?
Zephyr-wings chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
exciting chapter this one.
MzKit10 chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
Hello again! Yey! brilliant update...unconsciousness by garbage can lid is an interesting choice. i like his mum, she's kinda odd but cool and her mum is cool too. I could picture the mum infuriating the dad, it was a funny but odd thought. And it is fairy floss not cotton candy anyway, its not made of erm...cotton plants, its make of fairies...now there's something wrong there but it's the principal of the thing.

Good work and update soon!

Kat.
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
oh

just felt the need to boast to whoever decides to read these reviews... amy you can ignore this one

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE THE PICTURE OF REESE AND REMMY! besides amy... i think... ]
Yezzie chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
...LOL... too funny, too damn funny... i think my stomach just exploded... DAMN!

-Headless girl
Pop the Bubble chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
amy! that last line! (before the kidding part)

not acceptable young lady, not acceptable...

mm... talk on msn yeah?

xx
Angelthunder chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hahaha i cant stop laughing lols this is way too funny haha way to go!
oh.look.a.bird.CHOCOLATE chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
oh my god. her dad just had to come didnt he! i hate you...no i dont...lol this is getting really good i love ur stories all or most of them ur a really good writer and i hope u continue to write

i also cant wait for an update!

lurve chocolate!
interwebcoke chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Her dad? She has a dad? :o

You and your weirdass plot twists make my day.

:D
Fred the ferret is DEAD chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
lol this fic is gr8 how do you do it?

you've helped inspire one of my shorter fics - not goin on the old t'internet for a while tho! now i got a real life version of my second main character - damn that cute jerk!

Anyway, enough about me - this fic is so amazing! I love reading it when a few new chapters are up and I adore the pair! Well done on an excellent fic so far, and let's hope it stays this way!

Your humble servant, Shauna
MzKit10 chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
yey! update goodness! thank you thank you thank you. Cliffhanger though...very mean, it was all happy and then silly dad and your brother should stop telling you about his career preferences and you should tickle him. Aww he proposed...well he did but he didn't but he still did, thats so non cliche in the delivery. well done. update again please! oh aanndd congratulations on a very good chapter!

kat.
Yezzie chapter 15 . 9/27/2007
O.O, I take back of what I said about Remmy. REESE'S DAD? OH GOD...

She's dead...T.T

-Yours truly-

Ayamin, the headless girl

PS: I'm not a headless girl actually. My friends just kept calling me 'headless'... dunno y...
Emeline67 chapter 15 . 9/27/2007
Hey! thats great stuff...love the little twist in the end with her dad and all.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »