Reviews for Trouble
PurpleDizziness chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
It was... well, kinda OOC for Reese, but I'm guessing that was the point. Update again soon. Oh, and that is just the stupidest exercise ever.
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
XD XD

How awesomeness!

Lawl...praying mantis...X)

Oh! And I have black hair now. T_T It was meant to turn BROWN.
Georgianna chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I love you.
PurpleDizziness chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
*collapses laughing* That last bit "down there"? Brilliant.
Etherelda chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
P-p-p-personal cream? I was laughing my head off at that one (and that was a new thing I learnt today; who knows how useful this knowledge may come in when and if I become a shop assistant!)... just a small thing though, there's not been a lot of Reese and Remmy interaction in the last few chapters, the chapter themselves have become slightly filler-esque, but they're still humourous and sarcastic anyway...

Update soon!
TruelyBlue chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Good chapter! It seems a little bit of a filler (unless the grocery store has an utter importance I am missing) but good. And funny! Hope you update soon!
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
OH OH OH!

Hellew, tis me, Bandy again! : D

I miss the pervert. He's my betch. We're gunna have BABIES like Britts! Yay!
PurpleDizziness chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
Oh, finally! Another chapter! I liked it... I want the Pervert to explain himself, though. You're very good at dragging things out. And, finally! Another person who recognises the evil in geese! All my friends laugh everytime I run away from them, but they BITE, damnit! And it hurts! I've never met a turkey, but swans can be pretty nasty up close. Geese are evil. Okay, yeah... I'll stop ranting about them. But I'm glad someone else realises how terrificatingly awful geese are. Especially the Canadian geese. *shudders*
oh.look.a.bird.CHOCOLATE chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
i LIKE her gradma. shes really cool!

she didnt get the information out of him in this chapter...but what about the next?

that book sounds real funny...i cant believe that the teacher wrote...poor sad little man... XD lol

well i cant wait for more!

Love Chocolate!
Madison R. Emmons chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
I thought I would tell you that you're story has inspired me to use the "correct" way to enter the principals office, because I'm sure I will be doing so many a time in the coming year and I thought I would thank you for your stunning outlook. :)

Oh, and I like the actual story too... (: Hope the next chapter comes son...!
Young Love chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
please write more ! I cant wait that long! lol
Young Love chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
this is so funny! I love it!
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Was rather interesting and funny.

Perhaps there was a touch too much spacing and things could have been more together like in some paragraphs.

Think too many continous sentences started with 'I' and next to each other.

The writing could be improved.

Anyhow. Cheers.
Erin Ephebiphobia chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
XD Hee hee!

Well, I definitely agree with the goose subject. We have them in our school, they can't be held in by gates or the Ag Studies people. They run RAMPANT.

If we're playing soccer on the oval, they'll steal the ball and try to rape our kneecaps. It's just who they are! Well, you can use my old quote, "Geese aren't real; they're made up to scare little children, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson."

I was quite well-known for it at one point.
Blithe smilE chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
WOOT! i'm glad to see another wonderful chapter...:D i am happy! :D can't wait for more to come...waiting...geese are evil...i feel for Reese...i shall shed a tear for her *tear* my tear of the day...:D

Blithe smilE