Reviews for Trouble
PurpleDizziness chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Yay, another chapter! Good chapter. I liked it. Pervert's sister is sweet. I wanna see the picture, when will you be done? *sends cupcakes*
Etherelda chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Nice chapter...! I especially liked the animal shelter part,:-D!

Update soon!
The Cheerio chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
lol. wow. humorous chapters! I love it. SO KEEP WRITING!
PurpleDizziness chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Heehee, I like this. More chapters, please. Really funny, original characters. I love Reese, she's hilarious. Good job!
vainXfantasy chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
so far, it's pretty funny. i like it. I would want to read more of this and the characters are pretty unique. well at least the main two are. well clearly they were something in the past but reese doesn't seem to remember and i want to know how this story turn out. keep writing!
662268274 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
good not is funny as the first one but I get it um grammer mistake on sometimes when they say something snd that's it
guess who's back babies chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You had a couple spelling errors but I like the sound of this girl. Some of what she said though sounded a little weird like the "eyes of hazel." Most people say "dude my eyes are hazel- be jealous."

You know what i mean?
Emeline67 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Lol, love your story! cant wait to read the rest.
Etherelda chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Nice chapter; I do have the first book of Harry Potter; I've typed in a few lines from the first page:

"Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.

Mr Dursley was the director of a big firm called Grunnings, which made drills. He was a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, although he did have a very large moustache. Mrs Dursley was thin and blonde and had neary twice the usual amount of neck which came in very useful as she spent so much of her time craning over garden fences, spying on neighbours. The Dursleys had a small son called Dudley and in their opinion there was no finer boy anywhere.

The Dursleys had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and their greatest fear was that somebody would discover it. They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. mrs potter was Mrs Dursley's sister, but they hadn't met for several years, because her sister and her good-for-nothing husband were as unDursleyish as it was possible to be. The Dursleys shuddered to think what the neighbours would say if the Potters arrived in the street. The Dursleys knew that the Potters had a small son, too, but they had never even seen him. this boy was another good reason for keeping the Potters away; they didn't want Dudley mixing with a child like that.

When Mr and Mrs Dursley woke up on the dull, grey Tuesday our story starts, there was nothing about the cloudy sky outside to suggest that strange and mysterious things would soon be happening all over the country. Mr Dursley hummed as he picked out his most boring tie for work and Mrs dursley gossiped away..."

That's actually the whole page, lol! And by the way, how come you got the 7th book already?

Wicked description of the library; I just want my school library to be like that (except for the hot pink actually!)!

Update soon!
662268274 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
damn that good uh but you had a few spelling mistakes and grammer but nothing major but love your carcters great absolute;y wonderful can't wait for the next chapter I might roll over laughing
Boooklover chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OK, this is awesome, Reese is officially one of my favourite fictional chracters. Update soon!
CagedTroll chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Your story is really very cool and convincing. It has a fresh narration style to it and both main characters are characterized really well without any of their traits being *explained*.

Two minor things though:

"(Miss P is the English teacher)"

I think the flow of the story would work better without this bit; it's clear from the story that Miss P is a teacher and seeing an explanation in brackets in the middle of the story throws some people - e. g. me - out of their concentration.

The other thing is Reese's description of herself. Few people would actually describe themselves as having "creamy coloured skin" or "medium sized lips". The whole paragraph is borderlining on making her sound like a Mary Sue.

That said, I mean it when I say those points are minor. I really enjoyed reading your story, and considering how quickly I become bored by reading things on a screen, that's saying something.
Etherelda chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Hahahaha, what a humourous start to a story, :-D!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18