Reviews for Trouble
GGGGGGG chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
now you listen here you gart gert explicit doctor i will geuss again and i expect to be scolded but i don't won't to be SO! please don't scold watcha can't afford
GGGGGGG chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
well when reese was 4 i think she might of met the pervert
GGGGGGG chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
no you can't trasfer candy on the internet...

yet heheheh
GGGGGGG chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Her book happened to be a pinkamoo book, aka, a book written by one of the funniest authors alive.

i am such a suck up GIVE ME CANDY!
GGGGGGG chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i think that i am in love with darcy YAY do a story on it no just kidding (not about the love part though)

i don't mean to dis your stories i personaly think they are awesome but it is to obvious who the girl ends up with
PrisonerOfRain chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
Wow.. I really enjoyed your story it was hilarious. Besides a few gramatical errors it was very well written. I hope you are very proud of this. You are an Amazing writer.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
This was one of my favorite stories of all time. It is rated right up there with your Dawn story. I'm telling you, you're one of the funniest writers ever. This story should be published, dammit! Pure, undiluted awesomeness, that's what it is.
Kit Yami chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
I started reading this story and I so far have only got to chapter three, when WAM ANIME! I love anime and I love your story all the more for it. I know every single anime you listed!
ukrgrl chapter 19 . 10/23/2008
aww such a nice story...I was laughing the entire time I was reading it. :D oh yeah, it doesn't sound american at all :] sorry :)
Elle Winters 9 chapter 19 . 10/14/2008
Ohh I like the easter egg thing.. great idea!

hehhehe "here, have a dollar kid" you deserve it )

more than a dollar.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
the links don't work.. ( to the pictures that is)
Elle Winters 9 chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
BS huh? lovely name.
candy97106 chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Do you hear that? I'm pretty sure it's the grand applause for your amazing story! Your sense of humor and way of wording things leaves me in pieces laughing every chapter, only figuratively speaking, of course. Anyway, I loved it and your crazy characters will stick with me for a la la la long long time. :)
CrossMyHeart chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
that was ADORABLE!

teeheehee!

Sorry, i'm a bit high on cold medicine right now. I mean really, i giggled. i do NOT giggle. Even in writing its just so WRONG!

XxCrossMyHeartxX
CreativeEdge chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
all your stories are so quirky - in a good way ) your writing is witty and the characters are always (very) original and not to mention adorable.

keep writing , your works really stand out.

-Ani