Reviews for Trouble
662268274 chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
once again bravo uh one typo but small

ttyl
662268274 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
HEY sorry for no reviews latly but I love the seventh chapter um theres one typo not very big so anyways ttyl
twinklee chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
hahaha i've got to say the last few chapters were the funniest i've read in a lonngg time. :]] the whole story was very good too! continue on!
LoveSupernaturally chapter 19 . 12/15/2007
I loved this story... It litterally made me burst out laughing at times, and yea i got weird looks for it. But with a story with things like Terrible Tomatoes, miss places wet floor signs, Burnt Barbie, Revenge of the ninja turtles, and clobering your own demented father with a trash can lid, who wouldn't laugh ? BUt seriously i loved all of it.. OH ! and the beauty pagent ! hilrious ! Your a wonderfully writer, keep up the good work, and happy 175 review on this story.
animejerk chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
i loveit ilveit i love iwas reeading out loud hw whole time w\thats how funny it was
animejerk chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
my hero i love anime i lovecard captors and konhe and salior moon well untill the last season that is
jade-is-a-star chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
you are actually a full blown genius, off the Richter scale and i love you for it
ceramica chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Love this story so much~! Thanks loads for giving us a piece of your brilliant mind
blackbubbleblue chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
LOVED IT SO MUCH IT AIN'T FUNNY! *happy face*

omg it was so cool i loveded all of your chars YAY YAY YAY!

Got a little confused cuz i had read them as you had updated them and i kind of forgot who some of the chars were but loved it anyway
sweets555 chapter 19 . 11/3/2007
**tears up**

this is by far the best story ive read in a while. great job Pinkamoo, it was great!

must go add to favs and see what else uve written.

sweets5
sweets555 chapter 18 . 11/3/2007
tehehehe. that is so cute.

i liked reeses grandmother, shes adorable. too bad she had to die...is reese goin to live with remmy now?
sweets555 chapter 17 . 11/3/2007
hehe. love the HP reference. cant wait to read the surprise.
sweets555 chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
hehe. great chapter. so proud of reese! great job!

oh, and i think you do a very good job of american slang!
sweets555 chapter 15 . 11/3/2007
it was so cute until that last line.

so cute.
sweets555 chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
oh my. poor dave. but WHY on earth was the pervert kissing trinity?

thats just not cool.