Reviews for Everything Changes But You
babyonyee chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
that was such a cute chapter...mark and kate are cute...do we find out soon whats wrong with the baby? hope you update soon!
Soccergirl08 chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Aw...I loved the scene between Mark and Kate. So cute:) Still kinda confused about what Nina's up to. I guess, we'll find out later on in the story. Nice job!
cucumbers chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Wow, I can't believe how fast you got this one out. Not that I'm complaining though. : ) Anyways, that chapter cleared up quite a few questions but posed more. Aside from the obvious of course (your cliff-hangers are going to be the death of me) But when is Mark going to tell her his secret? And Mike? What's he freaked out about? And then of course..Nina. hehe. I know a girl named Nina who kinda reminds me of her...a complete psycho. Lol. But anyways, this chapter was incredible, like all the others and I look forward to the next!
SiobhanO chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
i really enoyed this chapter. please update soon
Hoodlives chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
Wow! Two chapters in a day, aren’t we lucky! Very happy to know you’re on a roll, keep them coming!

Danny seems really nice, a true friend. Nina, on the other hand, is really starting to freak me out! Who the hell did she call and does it have anything to do with Abby’s bad news?

Thanks again for the double update!

Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
What does Abby have? HIV/AIDS? Cancer? Is she having another baby
bethia bear chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
BRILLIANT.

end of.

x
yv chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
this is certainly better than what i expected after reading the summary. good job! i like the mystery around nina, and mike's issues, and whatever's between james and abby. seems like there're secrets galore. oh!
Cucumbers chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Eps! I'm scared! Is she going to call Chase? I bet. Yup. That's my guess. So, now I can't wait for the next chapter so I can find out!
Lidia chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Danny seems like a nice guy but I disagree with him. Yes, Kate and Mark weren't married - however they were going out - it is still a betrayal - maybe not the same kind as if they were married. And what's with the comment about - maybe she would cheat on Mark this time? Either people are in a committed relationship and stay true or not.

I stated it before, but I still don't understand Mark's relationship with Nina. I also don't understand why he never pursued Kate later if he continued to love her. Too many inconsistencies.

Another thing - what is the the "big thing" with Nina? If she is after James then why has she been sleeping with Mark?

At this point I'm just confused as to where you are going with this story.
SiobhanO chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
nina is really creepy but i love the element you've added with including her. Please update soon!
MCM315 chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
The story is coming along. Just one mistake that I caught right away:

"In the end James had convinced her that telling James was the best thing to do, although she was pretty sure that Mark still didn’t totally buy it." I think you meant "Mark" had convinced her.

Also, you might want to put something in about why Kate isn't nervous about spending New Year's with Mark after she had been avoiding him because of Nina. I know you said she didn't want to be alone that night, but is she suddenly not caring about Nina's threats? Just something I thought of when I read that part.

Danny seems cool. Keep writing! Thanks for the fast updates, too!
outsidersgirl chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
what is going to do
babyonyee chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
so exciting! just want wait til the next chap...do we learn about Nina's secret?
cherrypiesizzle chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
OOh, and the plot gets thicker. To be very honest, I dunno why Nina cares so much. It's a personal preference of mine, but I prefer villians to be in the grey area. Not totally evil, but not good either. Like, for example: a girl kidnaps the boy that another girl loves. Sounds evil, right? But, it turns out that the boy broke her heart before and she's just so messed up about it because she cared about him a lot. So, she kidnaps him so that she can have him for herself. It's twisted, but that's what happens to people who are pushed to the brink.

I don't know, I think it's just a thing about me. I don't believe that anyone is truly evil (okay, well, I admit there may be a few exceptions). When someone's completely evil it just makes me think that the story is all one straight line, that the protagonist conquers the antagonist (which everyone hates anyway because he/she's just evil and a complete ass, so nobody cares about him/her), everyone's happy, nobody feels sorry for the 'villain.' Just a suggestion. Seems like your story is heading that way, with the Nina/Kate confrontation and also the last part of your story. You don't have to listen to me, because it's just a personal preference xD

Thanks for updating so soon though! Really looking forward to the rest of the story..and can't wait until Chance shows up *Rubs hands* And, I'm just dying to know what Mark is hiding from Kate. If he really loved her so much, why didn't he ever try contacting her in America? Why didn't he wait for her, if he had to much faith for their relationship? Instead he slept with Nina as well. I think I already said this before in another review, but fighting for love is very important too. It shows that you care.

Aw, such a sentimental speech. Heh. Lol, update as soon as possible!
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »