Reviews for Everything Changes But You
mia5081 chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
i love your story. the characters are believable, though i have to admit that nina chick is freaky lol. is she calling james? hopefully not, but i love the way the story is progressing so far and i cant wait to read more )

update soon!

~mia
Soccergirl08 chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Wow! Way to leave us with the suspense:) Don't take too long to post up the next chapter. I'm too enthralled! Keep it up
squiggle-line chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Wha-? I'm really not following the plot. What is Nina's motivation? If this will be explained in later chapters, does this mean Kate doesn't know either? If so, she seems to take all the threats very calmly. I think if I were in her situation, I would be freaking out...telling everyone I know and learning as much as I could about Nina. Why does Kate decide to go to Mark instead of James? She considers telling her brother, realizes she's bleeding, and then decides she shouldn't tell him...it seems like James is in a more vulnerable position than Mark...if Kate is curious about what's going on and James is involved, why doesn't she ask her brother instead of the pseudo-ex-boyfriend?
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lidia chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
I can't figure out Mark's relationship with Nina. Now that he is trying to get Kate back why doesn't he end things with Nina. At this point, I still don't think that he is good for Kate. Too many issues, too much baggage.
cucumbers chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
yay! well, it was a bit creepy but still, a lovely new chapter, can't wait for the next!
SiobhanO chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
wow.. crepy! please update soon
MCM315 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Wow, Nina is crazy. Why didn't Mark believe Kate? He was way too "Oh, Nina is normal. She's not crazy." It was weird how he refused to believe it, but it adds to the drama. And what's Nina up to anyway? She wants Kate to stay away from Mark, yet she doesn't want him for herself? Or does she want James? Or to just break up James' marriage before it begins? So many questions. Good chapter. Update soon!
EeeNAce chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I'm still loving this story.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Wow..short. Please update soon.
Soccergirl08 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
This chapter was terrific! Kind of sad that it was so short though. Please don't let anything bad happen at James' wedding because I don't think that the evil witch known as Nina should get the satifaction:) Update soon!
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
oh i woul F'ed that B up. (dont want 2 curse) write more soon plz!
Hoodlives chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
So, all my sympathy for Nina has flown out of the window! Who would have thought she would be such a conniving witch! I wonder what she wants from Mark, I thought he was “only” a local hockey trainer, what could she possibly get from him ( a part from the obvious, but she did say she wasn’t sentimentally interested in him)? Are we going to find out that he’s some sort of secret agent and Nina a spy trading sex for national secrets? Mh…

I’m glad your exams are over, not only can you relax, but you can also be kind enough to treat us to more of your fab story! Lucky us! ;)
outsidersgirl chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
this is good what a evil girl she is not want i wanted to write but i don't like writing swear words
babyonyee chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
that was such a great chapter! nina's character is funny though psychotic...cant wait for ur next chap!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »