Reviews for Everything Changes But You
Allimba chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
I'm not sure I really liked that chapter. Please don't let anything bad happen at the wedding or to James, please!
aswimmer18 chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
I just found this story and it's amazing! I can't wait for then next chapter!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
The truth? The TRUTH? You mean there's more?

Wow, I'm very intrigued. I hope you update ASAP, as you said, this story is meant to be read all in one go. It just doesn't feel right when I have to stop, as I did here. If I keep reading the updates individually, the story will seem stilted and...lose its appeal to me, I guess. I suppose it's because I can't simply read the story all over again everytime there's an update; that will be redundant, so in reading the chapters individually it will destroy the mood/flow of the story.

Anyway, I can't believe Mark slept with that Narna (or whatever her name is). I mean, with that other girl was bad enough, I mean he could've just kissed her to get Kate to leave, but he went to do full intercourse. But if he really loved her, and waited for her (and such), why did he sleep with Narna too?

This guy is just permiscuous. LOL, not that I don't love his personality. But, he sleeps with girls casually for goodness sakes! I like Kate's approach, don't sleep with a guy until she's ready or she feels she can give her all. And if there's another secret Mark isn't telling her, I hope she gives him a HUGE beating once she finds out. And I hope she doesn't sleep with him before she finds out, because that's just not right. And Mark should know that.

Anyway, please update as soon as you can! Go at your own pace, I'm right behind you x)
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. This is great
Soccergirl08 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
U have 2 update soon! The plotline's too good to just leave us hanging:) By the way, 8th chapter...so cute! Keep up the terrific job
cat10985 chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
this is so good i hope u update soon!
Poppins chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
The truth? More stuff we don't know? Stupid exams, hope they go well Toggle x
Poppins chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Interesting, so he did it on purpose. And I liked the mention of Nottingham :D
Poppins chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
I kinda thought when Mike was saying Kaden's not his gf that Josh might be his bf :D hehe
Poppins chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
I'm really liking it so far. Can maybe sense a bit of Kate/Danny in the future? :D x
babyonyee chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
your story is really good! I think Mark's character is really funny. I hope you update soon!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Can't wait fo rth enext chapter.

Good luck on the exams.
cucumbers chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
A big secret huh? How exciting. Can't wait to find out what it is!
valentinesquirt chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Didn't Mark already told her the truth? Does this "truth" involve Danny? Just when I thought things were getting kinda of boring, you added a little something that makes me asking for more, well done. Update soon, please.
Stang65 chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Oh, a secret... I love this story! Please update soon.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »