Reviews for My Guardian Angel
mimster259 chapter 1 . 3/17
There's no way to express how I feel right now. But that was beautifully writen.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/10
Total awesomeness right here! _
Chersparkle chapter 1 . 2/17
Where's the sequel T.T Please bring it back
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/1
You must write another story to go with this! This is just amazing! In my mind, they go out on a date and he remembers her. They fall in love and live happily ever after. That's my ending. I really enjoyed reading this; it's really sweet. I don't like Crissy-what kind of a best friend does that?
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aw, I loved this story :) It was bittersweet and beauitful. I wish you could continue this :):):)
Elena chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Gosh, I HATE Christabel! She's so evil! This was so touching though.
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
O hope he remembers her
foreternity chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i remember there being a sequel or just another part to this...wheree did it go? :o im nott crazyyy LOL i swear!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awwww! So cute and sad! ...and Christabel's bitchyness is revealed!
F.H.W chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh please have a sequel or make it a 2-shot!
I'm dying from crying!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
god to be frank i read dis only coz u had a sequel u see otherwise i would have not read it...as i alaredy sid to u in one of my revewis to ur stry dat i am BIGGEST SUCKER FOR HAPPY ENDING *sigh* so ya dis is really really AWESUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM autumm is sweetheart yaar totally chissy is selfishbitch
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
WHY? OH WHY? OH WHY? :'(
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Noooo, so sad :c I actually cried. I hope you would consider making a sequel.
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Fate does have a funny way of working things out.. I hope they would end up together again, they were so good together.. /3
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
No, no, no, no, no, no! NOOOOOO! Why did that have to happen? Why? WHY? Whyyyyyy?

You are an amazing writer and this made me so sad that you won't believe. I will just try to comfort myself in the fact that somewhere in the future in some untold story, they are lovers once more.

:'( x 100,000,000

I want to KILL that chrissy, what kind of a best friend is she? Ughhhh.
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »