Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Wicca Girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OMG it's so sad. I love it though.
JemKay chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
aww! a story like this should be continued. but o well. great oneshot!
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
..NO does that mean he's going to remember her soon? are they going to be together?...*cries* I wish this was a story..this is really good...and Chrissy is evil hehe
cookiemonster chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMG! That was so sad! Heartbreaking. I wanted to cry...

Stupid Chrissy...what a bitch...Autumn deserved to be happy!

You should make a sequel. Please?
your harbor chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Despite how long it was, I really, really, really enjoyed this. You have so much freaking talent when it comes to writing; especially writing romances. Honestly, everything about this was amazing! I am so glad I found you and your stories on FictionPress because they are awesome! You're a definite keeper on my favorite authors list, that's for sure. Great job!
misery-business22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
its so sad...

it was amazing though

good job

{{cutemm}}_!
Darkened Torch chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG! I so wanted to cry. Evil Chrissy. Autumn deserved to be happy, deserved to have something for herself, not only worrying about making others happy. But isn't that how it usually is? The truly good people are the ones that are always hurt. Its really sad, truly truly is. Awesome story though, even if it was terribly sad. Kudos! See ya!
tour d'ivoire chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
NONONONO

oh i'm so mad. MAD. stupid christabel.
MyChemistryCascade chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG! That is awesome! It's so sad! I LOVE IT!
GaelachAmhran chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very cute. I liked. Would've liked better if it had ended with him running after her... But it was well done.
Stacie.Lynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OH MY GOSH! This story is so amazing! I actually cried while I read it. You know how often that happens? Almost never. I loved this so incredibly much!
LethargicLove chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
What. a. bitch. Ugh, Chrissy! I am so sad at this momment. Ah, it's at times like these that I dislike being an emotional reader, ugh. Still sad [.
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
THAT WAS SO SAD

(but good)
janice chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
you should so write a sequel!
inconvenientreality chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Please don't stop here! It's a gorgeous story. Please tell me Alex and Autumn get back together!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »