Reviews for My Guardian Angel
eRIN chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh it's so sweet. Too bad it's a one-shot thingy. I love it.
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh my gosh, that was a really good oneshot! I love your writing, please update when you get the chance. :)
Ruh chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
oh my god...this story almost brought me to tears...very very well writeen...maybe you could write lke a sequel/epilogue or something with a good ending
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh my gosh. That's so sad. I almost wanted to cry. He forgot her and that Cristabell made it worse! How could she do that. She just wants Alex. It's so sad it's a one-shot. I hope there be like a sequel one-shot or something but highly unlikely. lol. Anyway update soon this story was really good! Well written and well thought out.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aww! OMG that was so sad D: Christabel's a bitch [ I love your oneshots :)
JaimeG chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Omg... that's so sad... i cried.. it's horrible... i think you should write it into a full size story... i would definately read it
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow. Just...WOW. That had to be one of the most powerful pieces I've ever read. I'm awed, I'm amazed, I'm...pissed. What's with that ending? Don't you know that they're supposed to end up together?

Well, you're wonderful, and it's definitely an ending I won't forget...okay, I still adore you. I'd love it if you'd write a sequel, but I'm grateful for this whatever happens. You're just plain gifted, you know.
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
aww, this had a really sad ending...but i'll just pretend that they get together again.

it was really cute though, and i think her friend chrissy is a horrible friend, if you can even call her a friend.

but the story was awesome, keep up the good work!
lemon-mint-tic-tac chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was a poignant sad love story. I feel sorry for Autumn and the pain it caused her. Christabel is a cruel person, what kind of best friend would push the girlfriend away.

I liked the ending put forth, it gives the reader to end the story which is probably they would meet again and fall in love back all over again and this time fate would not hinder it. :)

Nicely written for a chapter length. It's worth reading it.
bex17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
believe it or not, I actaully LOVED the ending. it might've ended...well...not happily, but it was still great! good job!

bec
KB chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
wow. that was really good. uber sweet and that made the ending so friggin sad. i thought for sure that he would remember autumn because they spent so much time tigether. i really wish he'd remember. :( and you have awesome writing skills
RockMusicFreak chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I didn't like the ending too much.
Lori chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
aww that was such a bittersweet story! It would have been awesome if Alex had remembered Autumn... but I love how you left the end to the reader's imagination :]
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
cute. ) The ending was great. Got some deja vu going on, huh? Awesome work! Hope to read more of your stories!
The Midnights Sun chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
you should make a sequal...

since the dr. said it was TEMPORARY.

stupid christabel.

if she was really autumn's friend then she would have been said for a while then gotten over it.

no matter how long she loved alex.

it is not that stupid girl's place to stop autumn and alex from loving eachother.

sorry, it makes me angry.

but make a sequal.