Reviews for My Guardian Angel
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So adorable. Loved it!
tchingtchong chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hello there !

There I go persuaded that I have left you a review about that wonderful one-shot of yours to compliment you to no end... And then, bam ! I discovered that I did not do such thing and first thing first, we nned to correct the situation about right effin' now.

Well thank you, thank you for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it with us, poor readers that cannot write. :)

It's such a pleasure to read a good story once in a while. And even if you think that your stories are sometimes a cliché... Well, don't, because if they are, I don't want to read anything else. (and the world needs itself some cliché sometimes. :) )

Thank again and keep writing if you want to ! Because if you like to write... Well, we like to enjoy the reading ! :)

PS : Sorry if my english is a bit dodgy... And that I didn't say anything offensive because that is the last thing that I wanted to do (what ? I wanted to compliment, not to offend ! XD).
violet.castle chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i'm almost cry...but thankfully, i read the sequel first b4 this..heheheheh
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
! im so depressed now.. i really hate that girl CHRISSY.. GRRR... :( so sadd:(
DofD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my God. Please do a part two to this.
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I'm really disappointed with Chrissy. That was such a low thing to do.
iamtheonlyme chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Your stories make me cry. Chrissy is a bitch.
Choukou chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Okay, twice is coincidence, but three times is a pattern. You love writing the most heart wrenching stories. I swear I hate Chrsitabel so much. Mergh, just think about her makes me mad, and she's fictional! Guess that means you've succeeded as an author though :)
Myst469 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Your stories never fail to make me cry.

Kudos to you. I loved this, very much. I honestly think that you are one of the best romance authors here.

How about a sequel?
whateversky chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Man, I felt so bad for Christabel for the majority of the story. I know people will call her evil and what not, but dude, she loved the guy for more than three years, told Autumn about it but Autumn still decides to ignore it. I think if this story was written from Christabel's point of view, starting with how they started as childhood friend and stuff, people will look at it from a different point of view. Granted, what Christabel did at the end is not 'right,' but I think totally understandable considering what happened. The guy she loves is basically hurt by her other best friend who always cheered them on but stole him away, kinda depressing. But yeah, lovely story as always.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I hate you. You better thank goodness that I stumbled upon the sequel first but went to read this before Let Me Know. Your sequel better put things right, or you'll be getting a long rant from me in the next review. HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Dammit. It's nice and heartbreaking! What's with you? You're too damn good. HAHAHA.
charmedblush chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMGOSH! THAT'S SO SAD!

Please please please write a sequel. I know it's a one-shot, but could you please write a sequel one-shot.

PLEASE!

I think I might cry :')
Alfreddie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Heart achey ending, definitely.

I love it. So much.