Reviews for My Guardian Angel
F.H.W chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh please have a sequel or make it a 2-shot!
I'm dying from crying!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
god to be frank i read dis only coz u had a sequel u see otherwise i would have not read it...as i alaredy sid to u in one of my revewis to ur stry dat i am BIGGEST SUCKER FOR HAPPY ENDING *sigh* so ya dis is really really AWESUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM autumm is sweetheart yaar totally chissy is selfishbitch
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
WHY? OH WHY? OH WHY? :'(
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Noooo, so sad :c I actually cried. I hope you would consider making a sequel.
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Fate does have a funny way of working things out.. I hope they would end up together again, they were so good together.. /3
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
No, no, no, no, no, no! NOOOOOO! Why did that have to happen? Why? WHY? Whyyyyyy?

You are an amazing writer and this made me so sad that you won't believe. I will just try to comfort myself in the fact that somewhere in the future in some untold story, they are lovers once more.

:'( x 100,000,000

I want to KILL that chrissy, what kind of a best friend is she? Ughhhh.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So adorable. Loved it!
tchingtchong chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hello there !

There I go persuaded that I have left you a review about that wonderful one-shot of yours to compliment you to no end... And then, bam ! I discovered that I did not do such thing and first thing first, we nned to correct the situation about right effin' now.

Well thank you, thank you for writing such a wonderful story and sharing it with us, poor readers that cannot write. :)

It's such a pleasure to read a good story once in a while. And even if you think that your stories are sometimes a cliché... Well, don't, because if they are, I don't want to read anything else. (and the world needs itself some cliché sometimes. :) )

Thank again and keep writing if you want to ! Because if you like to write... Well, we like to enjoy the reading ! :)

PS : Sorry if my english is a bit dodgy... And that I didn't say anything offensive because that is the last thing that I wanted to do (what ? I wanted to compliment, not to offend ! XD).
violet.castle chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i'm almost cry...but thankfully, i read the sequel first b4 this..heheheheh
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
! im so depressed now.. i really hate that girl CHRISSY.. GRRR... :( so sadd:(
DofD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my God. Please do a part two to this.
LillieS chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I'm really disappointed with Chrissy. That was such a low thing to do.
iamtheonlyme chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Your stories make me cry. Chrissy is a bitch.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »