Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG! Does this have a sequel? *freaking out*

That was so beautiful! I hate that other girl (I'm not even going to bother typing her name... *grr*)... or maybe only a part of me does. I can sort of sympathize, I guess. :(

But I hate it that she pulled them apart... Well, if they were really meant to be, I'm sure they'll end up together again. :D
InkWitch chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh my god. Christabel is such a B*! Oh my god I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! This is so beautiful. It made me cry at the end.

I love Autumn, and its just sad about Alex. Christabel is a b* b* b* b*! I HATE her!
illegalmoonshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Simply amazing.

Wonderfully written. (:

I loved this.
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Woah. I just read this now 'cause I saw that you made a new one-shot that's a sequel of this. haha, can't wait to read what's gonna happen to Alex and Autumn in the oneshot. XD
Skye Bubble chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ohmygash. You have to write a sequel. Ohgosh, you have to write a sequel, fast. Please. Make it a full blown story.
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Omg you MUST make a sequel to this!

You've GOT TO!
MyFairytaleEnding chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh...my...God

That had to be the absolute best thing I've ever read on this site and it's sister site.

I literally started crying at the ending. You're an amazing writer with all the detail and emotion you put into it. I hope to read even more of your work later on.
RealDreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Omg, you are seriously an amazing writer. One of my favorite authors and I love this story! Hopefully a sequel ? haha, just wishful thinking (:
WindLessNiteZ chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
it's sad but i guess sometimes that is how love works...but oh well sequal pls i beg you -on my knees- XD
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
papersoul chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This should have an angst warning.

That is all.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Christabel makes me so angry. she sp selfish, how could she do that towards autumn. shes living in a lie, not telling him. will they ever be togehter? yes, fate has a way to sirt things out, so then maybe they could be toghther. however, life is sometimes a bitch, aka christabel. you should do a followup on this!
Julzz chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AHH cute cute cutee! :)

I loved it. Adorable. The ending is hopeful right? The 'leaving her and his memories until it was ready to be reawakened once again' thing .. it means he'll eventually remember yes?

He had better remember! Good job on the story!

xx.
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story is such a touching story.

I feel this "ting" in my heart whenever I read the ending! :P

So sad! :(
Just a breath floating by chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey, this is an amazing story, albeit a sad one. And I love the name for your main female role. (It's my name too _) I'm always surprised when I see it pop up around in various stories. It's kind've uncommon to hear. So, I guess I just never use it even if it is kind've pretty cause I'm just so used to hearing it. Lol, my mom named me Autumn Wind. Can you get any more cliche? Anyways, I'll stop ranting.

Great, great story (I already used amazing), but I want him to remember her. And then get toghether. And Christabel to go jump in a lake.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »