Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
'before anything else, i would like to say that this fic is great

but i don't like the way it ended..poor Autumn and Alex..

i thought they would end up together..i HATE Christabel..

anyways, i still LOVE Autumn and Alex..! :)

hays..this fic is so heartbreaking and sad.! :l

i hope there would be a sequel for this.! :)
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
thats so sad :(.

lindallama chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
oh my god T_T

this story is so sad! autumn sounds so nice...
Annie - vhai chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I.. you.. Oh, what have you done. I.. This is like the ending of the butterfly effect- the one where they pass by each other in the suits (not the other one)... I'm pretty speechless right now, but I can tell you I think you wrote a great story.
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG! Does this have a sequel? *freaking out*

That was so beautiful! I hate that other girl (I'm not even going to bother typing her name... *grr*)... or maybe only a part of me does. I can sort of sympathize, I guess. :(

But I hate it that she pulled them apart... Well, if they were really meant to be, I'm sure they'll end up together again. :D
InkWitch chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh my god. Christabel is such a B*! Oh my god I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! This is so beautiful. It made me cry at the end.

I love Autumn, and its just sad about Alex. Christabel is a b* b* b* b*! I HATE her!
illegalmoonshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Simply amazing.

Wonderfully written. (:

I loved this.
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Woah. I just read this now 'cause I saw that you made a new one-shot that's a sequel of this. haha, can't wait to read what's gonna happen to Alex and Autumn in the oneshot. XD
Skye Bubble chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ohmygash. You have to write a sequel. Ohgosh, you have to write a sequel, fast. Please. Make it a full blown story.
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Omg you MUST make a sequel to this!

You've GOT TO!
MyFairytaleEnding chapter 1 . 4/17/2010

That had to be the absolute best thing I've ever read on this site and it's sister site.

I literally started crying at the ending. You're an amazing writer with all the detail and emotion you put into it. I hope to read even more of your work later on.
RealDreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Omg, you are seriously an amazing writer. One of my favorite authors and I love this story! Hopefully a sequel ? haha, just wishful thinking (:
WindLessNiteZ chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
it's sad but i guess sometimes that is how love works...but oh well sequal pls i beg you -on my knees- XD
LanternLight13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
papersoul chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This should have an angst warning.

That is all.