Reviews for Forgotten Almost Untouched
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
God, my favorites list is getting full...

Oh, well.

-Ramen
she smolders chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I find it hard to think you lack beauty when you can write something like this, that makes me cry. I love the vivid imagery you always put in your words. Take care, smiles should be real.
Wear Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Beautiful.
Striped Candycane chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This is so beautiful. It captures the feeling that we all share: we are never good enough.

I LOVED the first couple of verses ("He said she was lemon ripe with/Juice running down her throat..."). They were the perfect way to start this poem. The references to the seasons were also very intense and interesting.

Who needs beauty when you can write great poetry?
radioactive stanica chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
It ends so sad, but I really love it!

*TSP
Ink'd-Reality chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow... That really is beautiful...

I'm going to dig deep into this nagging, critical, hard-to-please little brain of mine and see if I can find anything bad to say about this. Well, let's start with good points. I love the way it seems to go on forever, all the chaos of it. Beautiful. Really beautiful. The imagery of the seasons at the beginning is beautiful, but I feel you sort of lose this towards the end, which is a pity. It started out wonderfully, but I felt that as it went on you drifted away from the subject. Other than that, it was beautiful. You should be very proud of this one.

Thanks for the review, by the way xD
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
You've put into words what I never could. I know exactly how you feel, and thank you very much for writing this.
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
wow. i like it, the way how you cut off the sentences in the middle wanted me to carry on a lot further. the imagery works really well, flows easily and pretty much conveys anger and frustration and sorrow. which was what it was meant to do.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was sad. A lot of your poems concerning romance have a bit of sadness to them and I agree that romantic love almost always has a touch of sadness to it.

SirScott