Reviews for The Name on My Wrist
T.t chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Whoa that was really deep and I was crying towards the end. Thanks for sharing.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is AMAZING! And soo sad. Really nice writing and I really love the story idea. Very inspired :)
Kinny-The-Hero chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This story is really beautiful! I cried and every word and sentence made my heart feel heavy. Great job! Keep up the good work.
Jourdan Ibe chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I cried. A lot.

Mostly because the boy I unfortunately have an unbreakable connection with is joining the army after highschool, & this is the thought that terrifies me. Honestly, it's a phenomenal story.

Hopefully it won't be a prediction of my future.
persimmon chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I'm tearing up. That was beautiful, so beautiful and so sad. We talk about mothers and wives and children, no one really ever explores gay couples in those times, in those situations, and...

I'm just going to cry for a while...

Thankyou
older ego chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
yay for gay love D but sadness for .. sad things? lol. but i love it anyway. very nice (:
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really like this story. Thumbs up, for you!
Adrian Sebastien Kern chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh. Ouch. Oh lord, that was a beautiful story. The voice is so heartfelt, so simple. I don't know what to say, can't think of any critique or suggestion. It's simply beautiful.
Hallas chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was very beautiful. Sad...but beautiful. I am speechless... Well done.

~Hallas
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very powerful piece.
Loveless-OtakuAngel219 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was really sad and emotional but I really liked it. It felt easy for me to really put my heart into the character's story. Probably because it dealt with losing someone in war, which is something a lot of us can identify with nowadays. But I really liked the 1st person POV and the diary/journal entry type feel of it. Tragic and Romantic. Great Job!