Reviews for Love in the Library
EJKellan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I very much enjoyed your work. The scenes were simple and to the point, as was the dialogue. Your depiction of flirtatious innuendos and descriptive attractable actions gave this story the life and feeling you don't often find in stories right away. Your writing is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Charlie chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was really great
Encore19 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I enjoyed reading this. Your descriptions were fantastic and I found myself really attracted to this Adam character you created. I may be a little bit too dirty minded cause I was dissapointed that there wasn't a sex scene. Still a very smart and sexy read.
Triton427 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice. Really nice.
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can't tell if this reminding me of myself is a good or bad thing, very well written.
Anonymous Romeo chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
...Speechless... words can not form how impressed I am... This is by far most the best story I've read so far...You have won another follower ;)
The-Little-Joker chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I just exploded from the fluff-ish scenes in this...

w

Cute!

I really love this stroy, it's beautifully written.

I salute you!

-Little Joker
Alisa Palmer chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
*drools* ok, so call me perverted...BUT THAT WAS EFFING AWESOME MAN!
KaYlLjAy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is really good! It's also very cute! _ Keep up the good work please!
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was amazing and perfect and just...favorite-worthy. Heckyes. So cute. I hate it when people think every story has to be dark and tragic. You just proved fluff can be amazing, too.

Not that I didn't know it. Now I just have more proof. D
Andra Sashner chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Johnny made an interesting character right off, talking to himself (or the elevator; does it count?) just drew me in to his train of thought-processing. The double-entendre in that first conversation with Adam pulled a grin right out onto my face.

Easy interaction, humour established right off really set the mood for the rest of this fic. The instant attraction was rather too easy but still exciting. The setting up of the date: the intrusion of real life changes and things not going as smoothly as they originally seemed was a good touch; something as simple as a schedule change. Johnny stuck to his work and that showed me his ethics, his character. Made me like him all the more.

Adam was cute but you didn’t show us too deeply into him, though accepting the change in plan scored him some points. And then some more innuendo at the elevators all over again! And the teasing was great all the way to the end. Great work! Now here’s me off to your profile to see what else you’ve written…
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, that was just great and the wordplay was amazing. All the sexual innuendos too. I loved it. I hope I spelled that right lol. Anyways, I loved it and I will be reading more from you. Wow. I'm gonna read this again tomorrow lol. Bye For Now
Tatski chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol hahaha i like i like i like! hehe! yay, is there actually a major for Gay Studies? that would be so cool!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I LOVED THIS!
Sinister Slash chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I will never be able to go into a library with thinking about this again _. I'll look around in all the back rooms, hehe.

i loved this story, very sweet, Sexy, and funny.