Reviews for Current Events and Tuesday Tomorrows
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Genna. She a lovable kind of crazy.

Matt. You know what they say about sexy handwriting...

This is quirky. I like it.

I also like the fact that you didn't put much detail into what had happened with Genna and Chad. I love that you let the readers draw their own conclusions.

And the ending sentence was so simple.

Those are the best kind.
Lily Llynn chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
More cuteness! (In a different way). More awesome writing (of course). :D I'll add "both" to my c2. :D
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This was cute. More fantastic writing, of course. Adorable story and characters. Hehe. :D
the littlest sakura chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
what was the something different you made myrika try? maybe my memory's distorted but genna seemed different, a little softer in this version. am i crazy? or is this matt's doing?
Secret Heart01 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Love these quirky sideshots! Please write more ! Or - if not - you have the option of continuing the main story ;)

!
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I like this, although when she said no it seemed obvious she meant yes. I liked the internet conversation, which was strange because they usually annoy me. Nice one shot.
Ginne chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
interesting interaction, you wrote it well. It brightened up my day a little, which is always a plus!
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Great one-shot. I like Genna. She's cool.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
hun!

al your one shots seems as if they where taken from your past somehow, to heal maby. i thought the story was good, matt and his way of being blue somehow, an opposite to chad, soemthing new for her. well done.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Hmm.. very interesting :)
Fantasi Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I like the story, but it feels somewhat incomplete. As a one-shot, it has too much going on to be so short. The ending isn't a cliffhanger, but it leaves me curious...what is going to happen with her possible relationship? what was her past relationship with Chad?

I do have to agree with Genna's liberal reviews, so no complaints. even if i disagreed, I still think you should have kept it in because it helps reinforce Genna's character. And yes, it is very controversial topic, but props to you for not just ignoring it.

And update Desenchantee. soon! please?
shawna chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow. I haven't been to this site in a long time and this is the first story I came across. I loved it. I loved Genna's inner-dialouge. So funny. So what if she's a liberal? Ha. Anyway, so, I'd like to read more, hope you update soon.