Reviews for Dictionary
Inklings of Laura chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I like how you described the seven deadly sins. The only issues I have are that a man was cuddling cash like a soft teddy bear. I think it makes it sound like he's cuddling as a teddy bear would, not as if it were a teddy bear. Also, did you mean that the boy in the third line had bones worn with laziness? The word sloth just seemed kind of odd there, but maybe it's just me. ./shrug. The drool buckets part kind of gave me a gross image...sorry if I'm coming off as mean or rude . But I did like the poem! Especially the line "None second to appearance, none dearer".
Inklings of Laura chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I enjoyed this poem the most. The only part I disliked was the line "Her ears were not blowing steam" because it made me think of a cartoon. Also, I thought the rhetorical questions were a nice touch.
Inklings of Laura chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I thought the poem was alright. The first two lines seemed a bit juvenile to me. Also, while the rhyming was fun, remember poems don't always have to rhyme.
Written chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
very nice job at portraying the seven deadly sins! I thought I would only read one, and I ended up reading all four... I really enjoyed these.

My favorite is the second line of the first stanza. It's just. cool.

yes, I'm bad at reviewing poetry :)
Written chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
huh. this is a really interesting poem, and I don't mean that in the "oh... interesting..." way, because I really like it. made me think.
Written chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
very sweet.
Written chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow! I love it, seriously. That's so cool. What a creative idea!

My favorite is the "NOGIVEITTOME". I basically choked on my orange juice.
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 6/26/2007