Reviews for Everything is Three
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I think this one is my favorite so far. *sigh*...another one for my favorites...(I think it's getting kinda full)

-Ramen
ignominy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I read this three times over and each time i did it was as if i was reading a different poem. everything ws new and alien and completly deja vu and i just couldnt get enough of it. each line was like an oxymoron. wonderfully complicated. i wish i could put it on my favorites list twice.
Lilac Ebony chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Very nice poem, the wording creates wonderful imagery but the breaking of stanzas and punctuation could be better to make the poem more dramatic and to slow it some for thought, but still a wonder poem beautifully written
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Exellent; everything is just woven together so seamlessly and with a very distinct and pleasing sense of elegance... it's a smooth, meandering and lovingly hectic blend of feelings and thought-provoking imagery that struck me as a particularly eye-catching poem. I truly enjoyed it.
she smolders chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I've never read such a tragically beautiful and sad description of a love triangle before. You've left me speechless. Take care.
MyInspiration chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I loved reading this. I loved the way you did every last line "S/he is Death/Love/Life" You portrayed the three beautifully.
drafts of ka chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
It just... works. I thank you for that. And I like the lack of punctuation ;-)
VIOLENTLYmistaken chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I don't even know where to start, this was absolutely wonderful, the imagery and the way you envisioned Death, Love, and Life is so fresh but so true.

But the last stanza is my favourite.

And honestly I can sing your praises forever.

By the way, thank you for the review, I'm ridiculously flattered.
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Where to start?

I really really love this.

I seriously think this is my absolute favorite of all your poems that I've read.

I don't even know how to explain it...

The way you describe Death and Love and Life. It all just echoes in my mind. I've said before that your words paint pictures in my head, and never has it been more true than in reading this.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Good poem. It asks a very interesting questions.

I use to have all the answers, but one day someone changed all the questions.

SirScott