Reviews for Waking Up
annayh44 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
hahahahaha kinda cuteeee
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
goshhhhhhhhhhhhh tearsssssssssssssss sooooo beautifully written AWESUM!
Robin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW haha :)
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
aww:) that was really sweet!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
So sweet! It's so cool that she saved his life and stuff!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yes, it was cliche-but honestly, who doesn't like cliches? I, for one, was smiling like an idiot by the end because it was so adorable ]
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Short, yes. Cheesy, yes. Good...also yes. It's an interesting idea that I've never seen before. I can't decide if it'd make a very interesting longer story or a very boring longer story, but it made for a nice oneshot. )
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I really like the concept of the story however, the ending was a big let down. I think you need to include why , and this is going to sound stupid, they got together and the actual scene they get together it. It just feels unfinished.
Ribena chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Gosh, I loved that :)
Inkpress00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Love it! Although, you did spell his name a different way in the beginning... other than that, though, very well done.
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awwr! Amazing :')

Gorgeous writing.

And we could all do a little bit of cheesy once in a while (;

And yes, i'm stalking your fictionpress account.

Amazing stories
teardropsONroses chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
okay since you've probably gotten a billion emails saying I added most of your stories to my favorites i figured i should say why:

they're all really really cute

and some of them are bordering on cliche but not enough to make them predictable

pretty!
Crystal Marie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I've noticed a lot of your stories end with 'yeah, that was cheesy and cliche'' And you REALLY have to stop that. Us hopeless, helpless romantics find it sweet (heck, I found the shortened version of Romeo and Juliet sweet) and I don't like 'hearing' you think you're too cheesy. Write a full length and get it published... because YOU COULD. GREAT story and, once again, my heart swelled. I've noticed your stories leave a lot to the imagination. I was wondering if you ever thought of turning them into full length stories...? I can't decide if they're better when left for us to decide the rest or what, but I think they'd make fantastic long-term stories. Just saying. -) Fantastic job! ~Crystal Marie
Aaerie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
um okay?
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You really are good with names. I loved this...*sigh* Absolutely adorable.