Reviews for Steps of Life: Manufactured Perfection
Secrets chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
Well, I think I can answer one of those Q's

I think that is her dad and well I was right about Mitchel!
Secrets chapter 40 . 6/23/2013
...Freshmen suck.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE let that be LOVE,love, and not bro-sis love!
Secrets chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Noooooooo! NO MICAEL ;(
Secrets chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
...she misses Mitchel...a lot, so much that he's on her mind ,like, every u can't see where I'm going with this then ur DUMB, I'm in team Mitchel right now but I might change again :)
Secrets chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I knew it! The whole speech about her being perfect was the most obvious sign ever!
Secrets chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Of course cassie had told them about her brother! She had let it slip along with zoey something like 'oh mike and zoey always ...' I don't remember the rest but I knew she had a brother and I knew who he was too!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I'm in team Lucas/Devon as in bee should end up with Lucas or Devon.
secrets chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I'm in team Lucas/Devon as in want bee to end up with Lucas or Devon.
Secrets chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
"Bridget, you must be Cassie's sister!" said Zoey cheerfully. "Pleased to meet

See ur mistake?
Blood-Drop chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
I really like this story, don't regret it! I like some of the more high school things in it (I'm a freshman myself) and kinda wish my freshman year could be like this. You might want to change myspace to facebook, though xD
Blood-Drop chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Just a warning, I saw three mistakes with third person instead of first person, towards the end. I think you should look into it, not trying to be rude
lightXdarkness chapter 41 . 2/23/2011
The ending was depressing. I feel sorry for Bridget. Oh wait... I also have a friend name Bridget. Anyway, don't mind me cause I am just weird like that. This was a pretty good story. So all her friends left her huh. I never expected it to turn out this way. Still, she could try to relive her life and all that. Well I am moving on to the sequel.

Gotta love the story _
lightXdarkness chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
'The spark was right there.' Still lovin it. This is one of the coolest and funniest story I have read so far. Better keep reading.
lightXdarkness chapter 22 . 2/23/2011