Reviews for July In Winter
Jen chapter 16 . 2/16/2009
This story was pretty good and kept me guessing about who the killer was. I was totally not expecting her "mother" xD It was a nice read!

The only thing that bugged me a little was that you'd mix present tense with past tense and I thought that Brandon's and July's relationship went a bit fast.

Other than that, awesome read and I'd like to see more like this from you! Not many people can pull of mystery like you did _
nya-sama chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
you really should have this published. its better than some of r.l. stines stories. and hes a really good author!
Deenu12 chapter 16 . 12/20/2007
okay you seriously deserve to be a writer - enough said?
Cookie Cutter chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
WOW! I don't know what else to say but WOW! This story was amazing! I can't wait to read more of your stories. You should really consider going pro. I think that you could make it. The story kept me guessing until the end. I actually thought that Brandon was the killer towards the beginning. I would have never guessed that it was July's "mother." You kept me guessing until the end which is not an easy task. Thank-you for writing such a good story! 'Til next time! Ash
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
love it. Read and review me please.
EverythingWeHad chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Oh my god! I absolutely loved the story! Haha. It's so sad it had to come to an end. -sighs- :( Oh well. Haha. You deserve an around of applause for this phenomenal story!-huge audience cheers and claps so loudly!- Haha. It's good she lived happily. Thank god she didn't die, man that would have been a serious twist and I would have killed you. HAHA. ]] Oh and I love the song Apologize. AWESOME! Haha. :D Can't wait till yuor other stories. Haha.
xx 3DD Fan chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
Wow, I loved this story! You really ended it well and it was a great read. You should consider publishing it (and making a sequel)! Keep on writing! )
Stoked Is Rad chapter 16 . 9/16/2007
It's over! I loved this story and I'm so happy you finally finished it. Brandon and July and their dirty moments. Haha. Stacey is alive and well and their dad is back. They got the happy ending. Lucky them! I still love it. Such a great story. Natalie.
EverythingWeHad chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
OMG OMG! Stacey's alive? AH! And there's only about 2 chapters left. aww. / I wonder how July's going to take it when she talks to her REAL father! GAH! please update! (
Stoked Is Rad chapter 15 . 8/19/2007
My God, I'm glad my life isn't so dramatic! Haha. Stacy's alive. I always had the oddest feeling about that. Now who is this guy... I'm too lazy to guess. You seriously have to finish this soon. I have to know what happens. Natalie
Stoked Is Rad chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
You really need to update this story! Making other people suffer and wonder is just not right. I NEED to know what happens. Update...you can do it. Natalie
EverythingWeHad chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
omfg! how can you do this to mee! wahh / what a cliffhanger! gosh hurry up and update ! before i diee! goshh.! lmaoo and this chapter was the best i think ) Prolly because it was super long. mwhaha ) as always update!
EverythingWeHad chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
omgg i love this story so far! PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S AWESOME :]
FantasiaFirst chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Hi, I only read the first paragraph. But it just read She this, she that...I think you might want to rewrite it. It gets a bit boring that she brushed her teeth and she ate waffles. She liked it that way.
xx 3DD Fan chapter 11 . 6/20/2007