Reviews for Delusion
Definition chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Common, relatable moments of life. Kind of heartbreaking, if you think about it. The concept is brutally honest, and you've portrayed it perfectly.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ah, I have been there. When one likes someone, they see things that they want to see rather than the reality. Very unfortunate, but eye-opening.
Basara chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
well, that's natural yet very dissapointing moment...

nice...
McQuinn chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I agree with the previous reviewer - I think a dash would work well there instead of a comma.

I don't quite understand how one would consider this "abstract." It seems rather straightfoward to me; after reading the summary, I felt a little disappointed because I expected something more.

I don't think there is as much depth to this haiku than you think there is. And if there is a double meaning to the words that you have written, then your words have failed to bring forth that message.

I'm not saying that this is a bad haiku. In fact, I like the simplicity of it and I like the subject and content. I just do not agree with the statement that this is abstract. So I believe that my main qualm is with the summary, which is a bit misleading.

-McQuinn
ecwix chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hey, it's pretty good. The only thing I would change, although it's probably just personal preference, is the comma after "gestures". Personally, I would've used a dash, or semi-colon, or some stronger divider... but that's just me.

Yes, I'm a very... "feel free to ignore my advice" person. Let's count how many times I used a form of "personal" in this review... one... two... oh never mind...